The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yippe!!! :cool: I felt Ginger's babies!! They were having a PARTAY in there! Of course Ginger is a big booty head, and hated us touching her belly. This is the first time I am SURE I felt babies! Liz, you were right you can definatly tell the are kids and not the rumen! Anyways I am just so excited!!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is so fun! No I was always feeling under her belly back towards her udder, but more towards the right side. It makes me think that maybe she is due in Feb! She is looking more "poochie" in her chacha, so we shall see!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I tell you I have no idea why I can never feel them. In all these years, I have felt babies maybe twice. :shrug: Like I have said before maybe it is because they have so much fiber. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Lori, I'm the same :p

Hmmmmm...... I wonder if I feel in the wrong place, I usually feel directly on the right side, the girls don't usually like me messing under their bellies :p

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I put her on the milkstand and feel them ( I feed her while I am feeling) Also I have noticed that they are more active at certain times of the day. Ginger HATES it lol. She is our worst to deal with while clipping too haha.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
How cool!!!! I haven't tried on anyone except Anna whom I'm not positive has settled yet. Anyway I felt today while she was standing with me for loves. She's got the best personality, actually all 3 of my Buttin'Heads girls do. I didn't feel any babies move though. :(

I'm so glad you did though! At least one of us felt babies!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
StaceyRoop said:
Ok just rub it in why don't you ....... first the warm weather and now feeling the kids *pout* ;)
:) I'm sorry. This week we are in the fifties mainly but next week we may go down to the fourties.

Really though it's been so unusually cold this winter. We just got out of the 10s and 20s last week.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hehe I can't help it *grins*. ALthough I have a LOT of time to wait!!! I ordered a barn cam today, and a farm banner for shows I went crazy, goat shopping lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts