·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! I had fun just watching them. They are just too cute. Anytime they figured out they couldn't see me they'd run back to where they'd last seen me and start crying for me and then run around 'til they found me. :roll: So basically I just played hide and seek with them for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! :D You should have seen it a little while ago, they were following me EVERYWHERE!!! And then Lyric just wouldn't stop jumping on me to get my attention and then Heidi would rub my leg as hard as she could to get my attention, it's like they were fighting over me! :roll: Silly goats!

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
I have a doeling that hates when I don't touch her. If I start petting another goat, she will push on me with her head and paw my leg. If I am sitting down, she will jump in my lap. She hates the other goats getting attention and not her!!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Both of mine jump in my lap, eventually they're going to have to realize that they're going to get to big to do it! :lol: They're just little love bugs and I love it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts