I finally got through!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ockeracres, Dec 5, 2008.

1. ockeracres

ockeracres New Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Newville, PA
    I finally was able to register and join you goatie folks! How is everyone doing?!

2. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    hello! Welcome to TGS! :wave:

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Hi welcome to TGS! :wave:

4. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Hi Ockeracres! Nice to see you over in these parts. :)

5. ockeracres

ockeracres New Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Newville, PA
    Oh and if you didn't read the post on goatbeat, here's what I've been up to.

I lost my Nubian buck Jonah, he hurt his leg pretty badly and it was inhuman to let him stay like that. I did get one Nub and one Togg bred by him, so I hope I have some nice babies. Those are the only two goats I have bred right now.

We got a new puppy a couple months back, we weren't planning on it, since we already had three dogs, but we just fell in love with her. She is a black pure bred pit named Bella Noche, she is so wonderful! She gets along great with my 17 mo old nephew. She is the only one he can beat on, pull her tail, take her bones, and do almost anything to without getting snapped or growled at. She loves him.

We also got my sister's dog. She is going through another divorce. This time her husband decided it was too stressful being married to her. She is a good Christian girl and he wasn't. I personally think there was another woman involved, but I don't have proof, just a gut feeling. They have a 17 mo old and a baby (that was planned! :veryangry: ) on the way.

Which brings me to my greatest news of all! The Lord has answered our prayers and :baby: I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!! :baby: We are so happy! Things are going pretty good, a little complication, but they are monitoring it. I can't do barnwork. (which is really terrible, huh? :shades: ) The only thing I don't like about being pregnant is I can't ride! :horse: Which isn't too awful bad, my best friend is keeping my horses in shape so as soon as I pop this baby out, I'll be ready to get back in the saddle and not have to waste time getting them back in shape. (Just have to worry about me.)

We decided we are not going to find out what it is. I think it's more special that way.

How are kiddings going? My girls are due in Jan, I didn't really want to have winter babies, but with all the time on my hands I'm crocheting them sweaters.

So hello all that I have missed!

6. ockeracres

ockeracres New Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Newville, PA
    Thanks everyone! I've really missed talking goats! I had been pretty busy with horse shows, but now I have a ton of time on my hands!

7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Congrats on the baby!
    Sorry your sister is going through a divorce...they can be hard.
    Sorry that you lost your buck but you did the right thing and at least your getting kids out of him.I'm in the same boat with winter kiddings.

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Wow - hello and congrats on the baby in the oven and the kids on the way!!!!

Sorry about your boy - I just lost my boy a couple days ago - and it sucks!!! :hug:

Glad to have you here!!!

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hey Heather! congrats on the baby news! sounds like you have a lot of new things going on.

Welcome too

10. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Congrats on the baby!!!!

And welcome from AL :wave:

11. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Welcome to TGS Heather and congrats on the baby!

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome to The Goat Spot Heather :wave: Glad you found us.

I think that is so cool that you and your sister are pregnant together. How cool is that? Too bad that your sister is going through a divorce, that has to be rough, and with a baby on the way.

So do you have any pictures of you goats? We LOOOOOVe pictures.