The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Also a older couple seen we had rabbits and gave us their pet rabbit..... He is soooo sweet! He's a lionhead! We are in love with him 🥺
View attachment 215573
My sister used to raise Lionheads and but is not raising them anymore but we still have 4-5 males stuck with us and the one male you can’t even see his eyes cause he has so much fluff but is really cute!!

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My sister used to raise Lionheads and but is not raising them anymore but we still have 4-5 males stuck with us and the one male you can’t even see his eyes cause he has so much fluff but is really cute!!
Aww! You mean you cant find them homes or dont want to? He sounds cute!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well my sister wants to get into raising Aussiesso she kinda was wanting to sale some but has only sold a few.. she said she might just let them out of there cages and let them go wherever they want to but she’s not for sure.. our one rabbit is out and he absolutely is having the most fun of his life and he loves it a lot better then being in a cage all day and he just sticks around the house and then goes inside the barn for night so ya.... we haven’t advertised them a lot tho so.. she had a female before and she was pregnant but unfortunately we think she must’ve had them to early and we went outside and found her and all 5 of her bunnies that she had still in there sacks.. so wish we could’ve of been out there to save her but ya..

·
Registered
*Gotta love ‘em kids!*
750 Posts
How cute! Y’all are about to talk me into getting bunny’s lol!

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well my sister wants to get into raising Aussiesso she kinda was wanting to sale some but has only sold a few.. she said she might just let them out of there cages and let them go wherever they want to but she’s not for sure.. our one rabbit is out and he absolutely is having the most fun of his life and he loves it a lot better then being in a cage all day and he just sticks around the house and then goes inside the barn for night so ya.... we haven’t advertised them a lot tho so.. she had a female before and she was pregnant but unfortunately we think she must’ve had them to early and we went outside and found her and all 5 of her bunnies that she had still in there sacks.. so wish we could’ve of been out there to save her but ya..
My sister wants to raise Aussies too! Sorry about the mama and her babies!! Im sure if yall advertis them they will find homes for the right price! We just sold two yesterday! I have someone going to buy my whole batch of babies when they are old enough. I get $20 a peace for my Holland Lop babies but since they want the whole litter I'm selling them for $18 a peace. There are 6 babies so $108 for all 6!

Here they are lol. Still so tiny! But cute!!!
Felidae Fawn Dog breed Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

Wood Freezing Soil Winter Flooring

Hand Vertebrate Rodent Finger Fawn

1 - 19 of 19 Posts