The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after 2 years of dealing with publishers and what not, I finally have copies of my book in hand! So super excited and they are already flying off as soon as I get them in. They will be available for stores to buy them as of February 4th, but, being the author I get I buy prerelease copies and like I said, they are flying, and the publishers have already started talking about doing more!

Attachments

· Super Moderator
36,679 Posts
That is so cool.....I will watch for the book!

· Premium Member
10,547 Posts
That sounds wonderful.

My daughter is becoming a elementary teacher, she just might like this for the kids.

· Super Moderator
16,603 Posts
I got my book!!! It is super cute!! Can't wait to read it to my grandkids...but...I'm thinking it will stay at Oma's house and they can read it when they come here. Even my 12 yr old daughter thought it was cute.
Your OMA too!!!! My mom is too and I have never heard another grandma called that lol. Congrats on your book too!!! I'm gonna be going to the book store to get one when it comes out too!!!

· I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
4,914 Posts
How awesome is that! It looks really cute!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.