The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ha, its official am with the american dairy goat Association. I got my herd name its "N IT 4 THE BUCKS" i thought it was great! get it? money yes but a male goat is called a buck! i thought it was genius! my mom said i was mean for being in it for the money..... >_<....anyone who knows me..KNOWS i pamper my goats...heck anyone in A.D.G.A does!....ugh..... lol tell me goat people...you find the humor!!

·
Registered
31,496 Posts
lol..it a cute name : )

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks! i thought it was funny and people would get it...then i got worried i didn't want people to go "she in it for the money?! how rude!" ...... /: lol

·
Goats of da UP
1,142 Posts
you only have 13 spaces left over for names - hope you like short names
I agree, it is an incredibly long herd name. Cute, but long. A shorter version that would have conveyed the same message would be "4 the bucks".

I personally tries to keep my herdname short, so there would be a lot of creative freedom with names. I call my herd the "Mini Yooper Goats". But my herdname is simply "Yooper". Six characters, which leaves room for the unique part of the name!

·
2,203 Posts
I'm sure she answers so many questions and concerns it's hard to sympathize with all of them.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
That's cute :) I've seen a bumper sticker that said that! :)

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
ha, its official am with the american dairy goat Association. I got my herd name its "N IT 4 THE BUCKS" i thought it was great! get it? money yes but a male goat is called a buck! i thought it was genius! my mom said i was mean for being in it for the money..... >_<....anyone who knows me..KNOWS i pamper my goats...heck anyone in A.D.G.A does!....ugh..... lol tell me goat people...you find the humor!!
It's okay to have a funny name. Some will get it, some won't. I wouldn't worry about it if some don't care for it. It's your own unique name.:)

And personally, I never like it when people name their goats (or race horses either) really long names; I mean, the animal's don't care if they have a pedigree or not, and I don't think they care if they have crazy long posh sounding names, either.

Go with your gut- it's usually right.:D;)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Its a very cute name , you make it what you want , you only need to like it , right ? Good for you , its fun when its official :)

I always say , if you have nothing nice to say , don't say anything.
Its just a conversational thread ;) Nobody is forced to answer if they dont want to . Just saying :)

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,019 Posts
I like it! :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
for some reason my reply is now not up? i said something earlier like this

its ok everyone is entitled to there own opinion i know some people will love it others will hate it, but i talked it over to the ones who really matter, My goats! :laugh: and they are fine with the herd name!

please know am getting into A.D.G.A and would love to meet some friends! thanks for everyone's kind support! :)

·
Goat Mom
829 Posts
Yeah I responded as well and it's gone too. I think your names cute. And I also thought that a couple of the comments were a little rude as well. Have fun,I like your creativity!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts