I got one of them "fancy" goats

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by liz, Oct 26, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Remember the "pink" goat? In this link? viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5262

Well....I got me a blue one!!!!!

Miss Angel really likes her "new" coat too, can't ya tell? :wink:

Don't worry, I would never do anything that would "hurt" my kids, this is Halloween Hairspray and it was brushed out of her shortly after I took the pics.....though the blue color did "stain" her white fur...it'll come out.

Thot you'd like a laugh! I enjoyed it! :ROFL:
  2. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Oh wow liz thats so cute!!! :slapfloor:

3. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
  4. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    LoL...how cute...I never thought about doing it to my goats...but I used to use non-toxic blowpens and stencils to put designs on my dog...like stars and hearts...lol...I do have a white goat...I may have to experiment... :thumb:
  5. Candy

Candy New Member

Liz, you're goin' round the bend and draggin' the rest with you :slapfloor: Dang it! I wish I had a white goat (look out Adam & Sunny) :leap: ---Now that I think of it a bit more I think you'r just leadin' the parade and I love it :ROFL: ----now if I can just get pictures of my goats in aprons I'll get some laughs too!
    Candy :sun:
  6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  7. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    The pheasant hunters have been out around here in full force. Maybe I should get a can of orange so the goats are not mistaken for anything else!!
  8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Hmmmmm......I do have three Saanens, although I'm sure mom wouldn't be to thrilled if she walked out to see them all different colors :ROFL:

Angel's cute though, the blue looks lovely on her. :love:
  9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

I looked for the orange and all they had was blue, green, purple and black....Blue is my favorite color so I went with that one, I do think the orange is a good idea though with Archery and muzzleloader in around here....though I did get them all flourescent orange collars.
  10. Candy

Candy New Member

I hope you plan to take her trick or treating--she deserves it after putting up with her mommy's "new-blue-goo" experiment :ROFL:
  11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That is toooooo darn funny!!! :ROFL: :shocked: :ROFL: :shocked: :ROFL: :shocked:

Hmmmm - now guess I have to do it also since I started this whole thing - LOL!
  12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Trick or Treating? Hmmmm.....do you think she would like walking a mile or so on a lead with bunches of kids around? It's a thought though...I'm dressing as a holstein cow to take my niece and nephew around...wonder how Angel would look with black spots dressed as my "calf".. :ROFL:
  13. Candy

Candy New Member

You're so-o-o-o-o bad! :shocked: Poor Angel--I'll have to rescue her when I come out! I'll bet she'd make a great Holstein calf :ROFL:
  14. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    For those of you with not so light colored goats there is always Twinkle Toes. That is a colorant for horses. They have glittery ones! (now I am going to get hate mail from all the glittery goats. LOL)
  15. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    HAHA! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!
  16. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I just now saw this... it is too funny! LOL :slapfloor:

I love it! :love: I had to show this to my daughters and they loved it too! They said "lets do that to our goats mom" now I don't think we will be trying that anytime soon, but that picture is just great. Did the blue come off yet?
  17. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I've brushed her out and the majority of it came right off....though she still has a "light blue cast" to her....not as noticeable, but still "blue". I'm glad I gave you all a laugh....believe it or not....it took my DH a good 15 minutes before he "saw" her! :ROFL:
  18. luvmygoats

luvmygoats New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Western New York
    omg she looks so cute!