I have a little problem and need help

Discussion in 'Beginners Goat Raising' started by Frosty, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Frosty

Frosty Active Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Swanzey,NH
    I have four goats born in 2017 that I haven't registered yet. I am down sizing to just these four cause I have to move. My problem is colors for registration. I have a nice video where they show up fine but to big to post on here. I have tried to get snap pictures and they always seem blurry or messed up. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make the video smaller I am at a loss and would love to get this over and done with. Thank You in advance for any help.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

3. Frosty

Frosty Active Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Swanzey,NH
    I am signed up to you tube but not sure how to put videos there. I tried to figure it out but gave up. I have three old videos there but the one I want isn't. Sorry don't want to be a bother I will try to find someone to help me figure it out. thanks

4. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have no idea about posting videos but can you just get pictures?

5. Amber89

Amber89 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2018
    The way I did it was I had the videos on my phone did like I was gonna share them but selected YouTube instead of messenger then once it uploads you just copy the link and past it here and the video will automatically pop up

toth boer goats likes this.
  6. Frosty

Frosty Active Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Swanzey,NH
    https://www.facebook.com/babblinbrook68/?ref=bookmarks This is my web page its the video with the four does not the one with my daughter. See if this works. Sorry to be so much trouble. It worked for me I will check back later. Thank you all again. Cant do much in this snow storm so if I get the colors I can work on registering them. But if not tomorrows another day.

toth boer goats likes this.
  7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Good suggestions, hope it works for you.

8. Frosty

Frosty Active Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Swanzey,NH
    Well thank you anyway. I was hoping someone would watch the video and tell me colors. I will still try to get some good still shots but so far I have fail they are all blurry.

9. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member