I have a problem

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by StaceyRosado, Mar 3, 2010.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    My friends does are kidding and its not enough to give me my baby fix! I want babies now!!!

:sigh:

2. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    I'm not expecting any babies except for the ones I buy. So I'm with you. I wanna snuggle some babies too!

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    No kids here until June. :( I miss them.

4. Rainbow Meadows Farm

Rainbow Meadows Farm New Member

May 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I have 2 due any day now and its a big waiting game. I think they will win cause I want them now :sigh:

Hope you all get your fixes soon

5. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Ahhh I hear you.... I am on a 12 day count down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to see those babies NOW!!!!! (Though i know they still need to cook a bit longer!!! LOL

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I wish they could be put in a microwave to cook faster :slapfloor:

7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Well...I have 2 already but I want more and Belle always waits till the very last day possible... :( lol

8. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    LOL... I know... I've contemplated "how to's" of making an incubator so that I can watch them grow! LOL I just can't stand the not knowing whats in there!!!! I was horrible when I was pregnant to. :slapfloor: :slapfloor:

9. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Hey Missy, your the one that put off breeding and then told me you were glad your goats weren't kidding in the cold! :p

10. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

My calender is completely covered with crossed out days and circled days . . . :p
    14 days to go!!!
    I'll even post a vid . . . if I'm there to catch it, LOL
    Daisy was walking very slowly across this fallen trunk and the baby kicked so hard she fell off!!! :slapfloor: It was amazing!!

11. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio

16 day countdown here :wink: At least there's company lol My bottlebaby should be born any day now though,sooo hopefully soon so I can go pick one out,I'm so excited :)

12. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Idahodreamer- I have a feeling she didn't think so...lol :)

13. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    LOL...That is a problem!!!

Binkey is on 147...soon to be 148 and STILL NOTHING!
    At least when your babies come Stacey, I'll be done and ready to play the wait game with yours :hug:

14. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    thats true but its warming up this weekend! 55degrees :leap:

I felt babies in Angie and Jbug!! :stars: :wahoo:

Lola wanted NO part of me touching her (she didnt last year either) and I couldnt feel a thing in SP, but thats normal never did on her the last two times and she had quads both times, go figure

15. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Its kinda weird I had my babies in Jauary and Febuary I thought I would be good but now that they are growing and the one that sat in my lap all the time is too big I want babies again. I still have 5 months till I think about breeding. Maybe I should get more goats? No i dont really need anymore I will just stick with the ones I have.

16. BetterBuckskins

BetterBuckskins New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Taxachusetts
    I think you can't feel the babies as well when they have quads cause they are so compacted together by the time they are big enough to feel! :laugh:

17. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    I have a problem too,

this little ball of fuzzy fur is due this weekend, has squishy ligaments, nice beautiful lil' first freshening udder, is absolutely a bowling ball round...
    and we have a 4-H clinic OUT_OF_TOWN on Saturday.... luckily it's only from 9am to 1pm, so I never thought I'd say this but hopefully she DOESNT kid during the day -LOL!

Here's a pic...she a Nigerian Dwarf and only 1 year old and looks about 18" tall (if stretched) right now...mainly cause she's about 30" across!! :slapfloor:

Attached Files:

18. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hehe...you are so funny Stacey.... :ROFL: I have 2 more... that will be kidding and it is getting closer for me ....so I understand....when everyone else is popping out kids right and left.......LOL