The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where I live there is a HUGE feral/stray/outdoor cat population. The ferals are mostly from a mentally ill (brain damage from a bad wreck), drug addict who bought a cat and never altered it. The rest are from people dumping them, or just letting their intact males and females roam the area.

We had a black and white cat last year give birth to a litter of black and white kittens. Several were killed by cars or predators, others disappeared after weaning and the mom left soon after. That left a petite black and white female, my mom named her Star. Star got preg from one of the wandering toms and had a litter of kittens. We found them after they had opened their eyes. Started out as five, one was killed by a car and the rest go back and forth from the garage to the house. Except for one, a fluffy tabby named Binky.

If he was human, He would probably be diagnosed Autistic. Right now he is curled up in his little box after visiting the vet (wormed, antibiotics for an upper respiratory infection).

·
Super Moderator
59,636 Posts
Aww. Poor little thing doesn't look like he is feeling well. He is cute though. Hopefully everything will clear up soon for you.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Same problem here, except the going away part...mine never leaveand kittens are popping out all the time. There are zero trap and release programs and zero discounts on altering them....Ugh!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same problem here, except the going away part...mine never leaveand kittens are popping out all the time. There are zero trap and release programs and zero discounts on altering them....Ugh!
The same thing is happening to me. A female that hangs around (she even comes in the house) is starting to look a little round. :dazed:

He is on day 7 of a 10 day of his meds and you can really see a difference. He is alert (as much as he can be) and has a voracious appetite. We just need to work on him not sitting in the poop he has just done (still not 100% on covering it).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.