The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am determined that this will be my last goat for awhile. Just picked up a kinder doe in milk, got her sister Peppermint in February. She has already given me 18 oz.... She Isn't at all used to the stand, but we got it done.... She calmed down after a bit:) Any bets on if this will be my last goat for let's say a year:)

·
570 Posts
I give you 5 months :)

·
570 Posts
Lol its longer than I seem to last before wanting more :) thank heaven's I'm always broke from spoiling the girls I have or I'd have way too many!

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay her are some pics of my new girl Patti. I've got a Charlie Brown theme going on... The sister I purchased her name is Peppermint and now I have Patti:) See I've got to get more to cover all the names:) Lol that would be a lame excuse.... I get my CAE testing done with all my clan next Sunday and will get a pregnancy test for my other 3 girls, to see if any of them took, and if Snoopy (kinder buck) did his job.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol its longer than I seem to last before wanting more :) thank heaven's I'm always broke from spoiling the girls I have or I'd have way too many!
That is the truth!!! That is why since I have my 2 Nubian/Lamancha does, 2 kinder does and 1 kinder buck and 1 oberhasli buck that should be sufficient for milk production, but I also have 2 wether oberhasli's and wether sheep. They ALL get spoiled:)

·
570 Posts
Right! Lol you can only have so many to spoil on a small pay check lol hopefully after beauty school that will change lol! MORE GOATS!!! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts