I just need to share my feelings

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by jaymerose, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaymerose

jaymerose New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Minnesota
    I don't post alot in the forums but I do read alot and enjoy hearing about everyones goats and learning from your experiences. When I found GW, I learned so much about raising goats and I am grateful. I also feel everyone has a right to thier own opinion and that is just what it is an opinion. If you don't agree that is ok, I would not have any bad feelings about it.

Unfortunately, I need to share my opinion at this time. I visit all three forums and as I stated I don't post alot but I know there is someone there if I need help, which is a great feeling. Although, when I go to the forums now I feel like I am stepping into the middle of a nasty divorce with a custody battle.

I really hope that one day everyone can get back to being friends again. I hope I am not offending anyone and if I am I am sorry, but I just needed to let everyone know how I feel.

Thanks for listening.

I have also posted this on all three sites.

Julia

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Julia I have no ill feelings toward any other forum. I am happy to have members who are a part of other forums as I myself am.

This is a friendly place and no one has bashed anyone from another forum while participating here at The Goat Spot. I feel blessed that this has been the case and I hope you can feel the friendliness of our members here.

your post is actually the first post on such a subject here at The Goat Spot.

3. jaymerose

jaymerose New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Minnesota
    Stacey, the only reason I posted here is because I was trying to be fair. I haven't seen anyone fighting on this forum. I know on another forum there is really hateful things going on and I find that really sad. To be honest I have only posted on this site since we lost GW. I do like to read and learn from others experiences so looking at all the forums is helpful.

I really just hope that what I posted will make people think about what they are doing by publicly downing others and then making it uncomfortable for those of us who would just like to have a fun place to talk about our favorite things...GOATS :) .

So please don't anyone think I am complaining about this forum. I just want everyone to be happy :thumb:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I made an edit per Julia's request - she ment to say "haven't seen any fighting on this forum"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.