The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share this little gem with all my new friends here! She was born last night on my dads birthday. (I lost my dad 2 years ago) Her name is Heaven. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
10,557 Posts
OH Congratulations. She is just adorable.

I am sorry for the loss of you father, but it looks like he sent you a little something from him.

What a gift.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys (as i wipe the tears away) I just knew the mares were waiting for something. Heaven was born 13 days late! I got a funny feeling the day after her due date that the 23rd would be the day. Maybe because it was dads birthday. He was killed in a car wreck on Jan 23rd 2006. In some weid way this is what I needed to finally let go. I glad it came in a hugable form! lol Anyways I've got one more on the way. I'll keep you guys updated!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sunshine - I'm so sorry that you lost your dad. I hope you are really able to enjoy your new foals and think about how much your dad would have loved to be there with you.

Congrats on your newest little girl!

·
Premium Member
22,987 Posts
O my goodness! Sunshine I got chills reading about your dads b-date being 4/23.....I lost my dad 3 years ago after a lengthy illness on 4/6...he passed exactly 2 weeks to the day of his 50th b-day...3/23....I know your heart ache and I am sorry, you definately got a gift from "Heaven"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts