I know I'm not a goat...but

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Sunrise, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Idaho
    Thought I would share this little gem with all my new friends here! She was born last night on my dads birthday. (I lost my dad 2 years ago) Her name is Heaven. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats on the little filly!!! She is gorgeous!

3. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Idaho
    Thanks! I've got one more comming too.

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I forgot to ask - where did you get the foal coat??

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Congratulations. She is just adorable.

I am sorry for the loss of you father, but it looks like he sent you a little something from him.

What a gift.

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    What a precious "gift"....it's always bittersweet when something special comes along on a "special" day. I lost mine 3 years ago. Heaven sure is a beauty!

7. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    She is so beautiful!!!!

8. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Idaho
    Thanks guys (as i wipe the tears away) I just knew the mares were waiting for something. Heaven was born 13 days late! I got a funny feeling the day after her due date that the 23rd would be the day. Maybe because it was dads birthday. He was killed in a car wreck on Jan 23rd 2006. In some weid way this is what I needed to finally let go. I glad it came in a hugable form! lol Anyways I've got one more on the way. I'll keep you guys updated!

9. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Sunshine - I'm so sorry that you lost your dad. I hope you are really able to enjoy your new foals and think about how much your dad would have loved to be there with you.

Congrats on your newest little girl!

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    O my goodness! Sunshine I got chills reading about your dads b-date being 4/23.....I lost my dad 3 years ago after a lengthy illness on 4/6...he passed exactly 2 weeks to the day of his 50th b-day...3/23....I know your heart ache and I am sorry, you definately got a gift from "Heaven"