I know what my Christmas present is!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by Di, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Hubby thinks I'm crazy to ask for a goat for Christmas...but he's getting me one anyway! :love: So, I'm getting a buckling from Tiny Town Nigerians in Maryland. He's red with alot of white, he's out of Janes champion doe Ground Rush Mama Mia X Deb's Whisperwood CYF Brad Pitt. He's one of her '08 kids. And...Hubby wants a doe too...so he chose Tiny Town Pippi. She is bred to NC Promisedland SAI Samurai, for early March. Samurai's dam had a beautiful FF udder. I'm so excited!

So, don't you think I need another buck? I only have one after all! Fernandos 1st daughter is growing like a weed and now I have 2 more. I said we can sell all his daughters...but he wants to keep the doelings (and so do I, they are lovely).

Merry Christmas everybody!!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    what a wonderful DH.....congrats on your new addition.. :leap: ..and have a merry x-mas..... :)

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    That's great! I wouldn't dare ask my bf for a goat. (He's already got 40+ and I have 8). :snow: MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!

5. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Congrats on the new additions!!!! I want some LaMancha buck semen for the semen tank for Christmas. After I thought about it though that sounds like a funny thing to tell people if they ask what I want for Christmas.

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awww, Di you have a great DH...To get you a pair of goaties for Christmas, sounds like the goat bug has bitten him.

Merry Christmas to you too!

7. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Oh that is WONDERFUL!!!! You will have to post PLENTY of pics!!!

Merry Christmas :snowlaugh: :snowcool: :snowman:

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I want a kid from Tiny Town! one day maybe

congrats!

9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    What a great Christmas present!! Congrats!! :gift:

10. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Haha, Redneck Acres; my mom asked me whatI wanted for Christmas and I told her that she could pay for the cost of semen and what was like ?!?!!!!!????!!?!?!?!?!?!?1 :shocked:

until I explained it better for her.

Di, that is great, especially that your husband wants one too! My mom and I also asked for money for goats but no one would give that to us.

11. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Amos :ROFL:
    She probably thought something was wrong with you :slapfloor:

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH how sweet. Here I ask my DH what he wants. You know what he says?
    Get rid of some of the goat. We have way to many. HAHA.. Sorry I guess you were not a good boy because you are not getting what you asked for. :wahoo:

13. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

14. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Well I haven't necessarily done anything bad; I did just get four new nubian does though, so I guess I have my share for a while, my dad thinks my mom and I already have too many goats, we only have ten. As for the rest of my family.. they don't know anything about goats except 'they eat tin cans and have wierd eyes.. oh and they smell' so there you go.

15. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Amos, to bad you are not a girl...when I was young, I could get most anything I wanted...I started every conversation with "I love you Daddy". I was still calling him Daddy when I was...well...older! :ROFL:

16. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    If only that really worked... :sigh:
    It works with bf's though!LOL!

17. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    LOL Thats true.. a lady salesmen can get away with anything on my dad, all they need to do it bat their eyelashes and smile.

18. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Wish my dad was like that!LOL!

19. BeeLady

BeeLady New Member

What a great Christmas present! Mine was my new goat shed! Hope it will be full of goats by next Christmas!

20. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Ha Ha! OK, just printed out the map. Sent e-mail to remind Jane we are coming Saturday! I'm so excited!

A goat shed for Christmas! I love it! We should remind them, we could be asking for diamonds, or new clothes, or cars, or, or...well, I dont think we qualify as "high maintenance" woman. Imagine....?