The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
i want me some of THOSE alpines!!!! :eek:hlala:

my goaties look so sad and rough compared to these! and i must say, they're not as expensive as i thought they'd be.....

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha caviar! They just get so many supplements, minerals, bathes, choice cut hay 24/7, their pens are never dirty, fresh water at all times, sometimes even automatic water, the best grain out there, they're free from all bugs and worms, hair is clipped and has sheen, feet kept nicely pedicured, they're cleaner than any person at the shows! Very well kept.

And no most of them are not high priced like a lot of people think, they are pretty reasonable. It's only when you get into the bloodlines that have been gone for 20 years, or every goat on the property is a permanent SGCH goat, that they get really expensive.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
wow....they are definitely affordable, considering the quality you're getting.

i'm almost glad i don't have such options....i would definitely be spending some serious money on some goats!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:p You do tend to spend many pretty pennies when you have so many options over here :D

But, now you all know what Alpine herds I like, and what some of the bloodlines I have consist of..... cats out of the bag!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts