I met CInder

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Apr 3, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    yesterday I was finally able to meet Cinder for the first time. We do not live that far from each other. I had bought a really nice barn camera and I never got to really use it, ok I did watch the goats in the middle of the night but I was never able to say "hey ______ is in labor" because I could see her. It seems like the camera was always on the wrong goat or the goat was not even in a pen and I had no idea that they were even pregnant. I had a LOT of OOPS. But they were beautiful OOPS
    Anyway, we are due for another really really nasty storm here :leap: . They say it is due to tome in tonight and last all day Saturday and clear up on Sunday. Well we are both located just right in the path of the storm, so I met her to loan her my barn camera and baby monitors so she can watch her doe that is due any day, and that way she does not have to run out in the blowing storm to check on her doe.

Cinder, It was great to finally meet you. Good luck and I hope you have babies today before the storm hits. Just let me know whe you are done with the camera and stuff.

2. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    That was really nice of you to loan out the barn camera! Let's hope for babies either before the storm or after but not during!! We are expecting the same storm to come through Sunday. Now I am sorry that I took the windows out of the barn and put up the shutters maybe my husband can put them back in tomorrow or at least put some boards over the shutters. I was so hoping that spring had finally arrived!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is so neat.... :greengrin:

..I hope the storm is not to hard on you both...and you have a happy and healthy kidding.....at perfect timing of course.... :pray: