I MISSED YOU ALL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sweetgoats, Oct 19, 2007.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Oh, I feel so much better. You talk about withdraws. I felt like there was really no reason to get on the net without you all. I do go to one of the other forums I am on, but it is NOTHING like you all. :D
    Ok, now I will take some time to check in on everyone.
    Missed you all!!!!!

2. getchagoat (Julie)

getchagoat (Julie) New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Waco, KY
    Good to see you! How are all your critters?

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Great to hear from you too- have any snow yet?

4. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Glad you found us. If you know anyone else who hasnt found this site spread the word. I even have it posted on my website.

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH, my. Ok I do feel better now.
    I have several other people that i have been waiting to tell about Goatweb until it is back up, but now i can send them here.
    Enjoy the Ride, no we do not have snow YET, It is going to happen Sunday. I have been trying to get another addition added to my barn because of the snow we had last year, and it locked the animals in the barn. I hope that my DH will get the corner post in today while it is 74 today, and the quick creat will have good temps to set, then I guess I will be out there in the snow on Sunday trying to get it added on. Hopefully I will be able to do a little work on Saturday, but of course I have a full day packed. My daughter has a Horse drill team performance on Saturday. It is a Halloween on Horse back drill. It is going to be great.
    Well, I have bought a new doe SSHHHHH, don't tell the DH, he does not know yet. (Topaz) She is being bred and I will go get her and some of my other girls that are being bred. I get them all back on the 4th of November. I can not weight. I have 7 does pregnant. i am so excited. I have 6 new kids joining 4H and they will need goats.

I hope everyone here is going great. OH I can not tell you how excited I am to be back here.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    HEY!!! welcome.

New goatie!! wahoo.

Sounds like an exciting weekend ahead, I hope you get it all done before snow fall.

Boy with 80 degree temps I can't imagine snow.

7. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    welcome to the goat spot!

we haven't had snow but I have had to deice my car before going to flight school these last couple of days!