The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, I feel so much better. You talk about withdraws. I felt like there was really no reason to get on the net without you all. I do go to one of the other forums I am on, but it is NOTHING like you all. :D
Ok, now I will take some time to check in on everyone.
Missed you all!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH, my. Ok I do feel better now.
I have several other people that i have been waiting to tell about Goatweb until it is back up, but now i can send them here.
Enjoy the Ride, no we do not have snow YET, It is going to happen Sunday. I have been trying to get another addition added to my barn because of the snow we had last year, and it locked the animals in the barn. I hope that my DH will get the corner post in today while it is 74 today, and the quick creat will have good temps to set, then I guess I will be out there in the snow on Sunday trying to get it added on. Hopefully I will be able to do a little work on Saturday, but of course I have a full day packed. My daughter has a Horse drill team performance on Saturday. It is a Halloween on Horse back drill. It is going to be great.
Well, I have bought a new doe SSHHHHH, don't tell the DH, he does not know yet. (Topaz) She is being bred and I will go get her and some of my other girls that are being bred. I get them all back on the 4th of November. I can not weight. I have 7 does pregnant. i am so excited. I have 6 new kids joining 4H and they will need goats.

I hope everyone here is going great. OH I can not tell you how excited I am to be back here.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
HEY!!! welcome.

New goatie!! wahoo.

Sounds like an exciting weekend ahead, I hope you get it all done before snow fall.

Boy with 80 degree temps I can't imagine snow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts