I need a store name

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by Julie, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    I'm creating my online store (featuring mugs, shirts, puzzles, mouse pads, calendars, etc. with my images) and I need a clever and cute store name.
    The images will be animal images (goats, alpacas, ponys, puppies, kittens, bunnies) of my animals mainly. I have a website that links all my animal sites together called "Julie's Funny Farm" ( http://juliesfunnyfarm.tripod.com ) So for now, that's the name of my store "Julie's Funny Farm Products" ... but is that to boring for a store name ??

2. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Here's the link to my new store : http://my.qoop.com/store/6203966574620170
    I wish I could change the address ... but that's just the address that I was given for my account. So anyway, there it is, but keep in mind ... it's BRAND NEW ... so I only have 2 items on my "shelves" so far (in the store). It will take alot of time and work for me to get my "shelves" filled up.

So check it out, tell me what you think, tell me if my store name is "boring" ... tell me whatever you think would be helpful :)

3. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Well, so far I got a mug, a mouse pad, and Christmas Wrapping Paper done. Check em out !! I'm going to be designing all kinds of stuff and adding them to the store ... bookmark it to check back as I get things added !!

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I don't know.... I think the name is kind of cute myself :thumb: Ok.. now I am going off to take a look at the site :shades:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the only thing I can think of is that it is a long name. Names tend to be catchy and short, but you want it to be YOU so if that fits then stick with it

6. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I have been racking my brain all evening trying to think of another option for the name... but all I could come up with was Julie's Animalistic Trinkets..... or (in place of "Trinkets")Accessories... or Appliques. But I still don't think I like any of them better than Julie's Funny Farm.

Oh, and I looked at the website. That stuff is WAY too cute!! Are you going to do personalized stuff as well? With other people's farm names and animal pics?

7. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Thanks :) I can do personalized stuff ... if someone wants it done :)

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I like the name you have already.....it suits with the menagerie you have....and you have some very nice creations going too.