I need pictures of your goats!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by ThreeHavens, Aug 10, 2012.

1. J.O.Y. Farm

J.O.Y. Farm ~Crazy Goat Lady~

Jan 10, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Well I just pulled the thread up and the pics were gone... :( I still have them in my PC so if you want them I can post them here later so I won't have to worry about loosing power, or I can email them to you :)

2. ThreeHavens

ThreeHavens 7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Anything and everything is great. I'll find a use for it :thumb:

3. rosti

rosti Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Centerville,WA
    I am moving pictures in my photobucket so it might break the links to any pictures you have of mine. Let me know if it does, and I repost them. I'll also post a few more pictures in a bit.

4. rosti

rosti Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Centerville,WA
  5. J.O.Y. Farm

J.O.Y. Farm ~Crazy Goat Lady~

Jan 10, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Will work on getting them up tomorrow if I have power :)

6. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    Looking for cashmere or angora goat pictures! Any takers? :)

7. mjgh06

mjgh06 New Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Middle Georgia
    I have Pygmy pics on website, www.elwoodranch.com , you can use what you like. Let me know when your site is done and I'll link back to it too.

8. iteach64

iteach64 New Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Is she nigerian dwarf?

Attached Files:

9. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    For those of you who haven't seen, this is my website now: http://theartofgoatcare.weebly.com/

It will probably be an eternal work in progress :laugh: If there is anything you believe can be improved/corrected feel free to let me know.

10. happybleats

happybleats Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
    weebly is a great free web site !!! I love mine and its easy to manage and update..here's my web site if you want to peek : ) ...happybleatsdairygoats.weebly.com I used to use Live.com but they cancelled every ones free web pages..Oh I freaked..I wasn't prepared and thought I lost several years of updates and so forth..thank God they gave me a link to grab what I could...I had 72 hours lol..so weebly became our new website home and it is wonderful..I look forward to visiting yours..I love visiting others webs sites and see their goats and what they do...: ) I learn so much....

11. ThreeHavens

Oct 20, 2011
    New Jersey
    I enjoy weebly very much. Webs is good too. I have a weebly site for my goat breeding website, and the goat care website.

Would you mind if I was to use some of your pictures, and credit your farm under or above the pictures? You have some great ones! :)

12. Kathy81

Kathy81 Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Here is most of my herd, lol

image-2878295342.jpg

13. bgr09

bgr09 New Member

Dec 30, 2012
    Here is my show boer goats and other boers.

Attached Files: