The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am teaching my friend (and many others) about goat conformation, the different breeds , & udders..
I would LOVE to have Some of your pictures of dairy goats set up, their udders or even just good pictures so that we can tell the breed:)
Please & thank you!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Here are some nice nigerian dwarfs and the last one you can give the example of a conformationally challenged goat! Haha poor Burt:p

Attachments

·
962 Posts
I attached some pictures of my very conformationally correct Appoline. ;) (She's making me say this so she doesn't tip the milking pail. haha )
Feel free to use any other pictures on my website also.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks greenmountainnigerians. :)

Holly, I will always kick myself! Lol but I think she'd be better off with you:)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Here are some nice nigerian dwarfs and the last one you can give the example of a conformationally challenged goat! Haha poor Burt:p
Oh the 4th pic! That's my doeling's...great grandmother lol! Gothika is so pretty, and has such a nice udder! I'm hoping my girl's udder comes out great with the nice looking udders on both sides.

I will get some great pics of my 3.5 month old doeling hopefully today(I'm getting my new Galaxy S3!) I hope you don't mind that she isn't shaved lol, don't have any clippers :p You can see her conformation pretty good though despite that!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts