I promise -

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by kelebek, Jan 10, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I wanted to let everyone know that I am here and around - but it is quite busy for the next 2 weeks or so. I work at a college and the new semester classes start on Monday - so with the snow storms in our area (and yes it is snowing again right now!) and the holidays - everyone is in a panic for classes - and I work in Advising Services!

So between that, and I myself am in school for my Bachelors, it is quite busy for the next 2 weeks until it all dies down. (not to mention I am taking a DOUBLE full load, working, and the ranch this semester!)

If you need to get ahold of me - the fastest way is to send me an email to my personal email - sunset_lake_ranch@yahoo.com I always have it up at work so I will see it.

I always have TGS up also, but sometimes I dont get a chance to refresh and I try to be on Yahoo Messanger 24/7 either on the comp or mobile if I am away.

Also, at work, I just got Skype - it is listed under Allison.Spacek if you would like to get ahold of me that way. We use it for work - so that is always up M-Th 7:30 am - 5:30ish pm and Fri 9:00 am to 2:30pm PST

Talk to you all soon and as much as I can!!!!

~ Allison

2. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    :thumb: I hope everything calms down for you a little bit soon!

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Just be sure to let us know you haven't worked yourself to death...lol, take a breather once in awhile ok?! :hug: