The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just wanted to drop a message to all of you that i am here on and off. I have been really busy getting ready for the fair the last couple of weeks. I have been replying to some of the topis but not nearly as many as i usually do.
I found a home to lease my goats to for a few year while i attend college, as well as save up for a new car! I have had the same one sinse I was 17 (almost eight years WOW) and its time for a new one. the old one has had it.
I will still contuinue to be a moderator on the forumk and still stay in contact with all of you i will need you all the keep me up to date on goat fixes. And Christy said i could come visit my girls and boys anytime i wanted to.
They are going to a huge farm with a wonderful family. They have six kids between the two of them, all of which are interested in goats in general as well as showing. They have a great pasture and barn and i couldnt be more happy with how this is turning out.
Anyways gotta run for now, i have nine more goats to clip before monday!
beth

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well first off i have to wait a few more months, as i wont be twenty five till february, then i will qualify for grants and all of that good stuff, and my car insurence will go down (yay!) but then i want to move north and do some basic courses at the CC, then go up to mount vernon and do their phlebotomy course, thats only a semester long. Then hopefully after i graduate from that i want to work here, and keep going to school to either be a rn or an emt.so if all goes to plan the goats will be gone for a couple years and then i ca have them back!
beth

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes! I am thrilled Sue! they are going over to idaho to the smith family of dreamhigh farms. Christy is really really nice and i talked to her a long time. We are going to take them the whole way so i can see her farm and meet the rest of her family. She has already sent me a gaxillion pictures of their family goats and farm. I think this is a really great solution. They will be shown and she is going to school to be a vet.
beth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts