I really am here!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sparks879, Aug 6, 2008.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Hi guys, just wanted to drop a message to all of you that i am here on and off. I have been really busy getting ready for the fair the last couple of weeks. I have been replying to some of the topis but not nearly as many as i usually do.
    I found a home to lease my goats to for a few year while i attend college, as well as save up for a new car! I have had the same one sinse I was 17 (almost eight years WOW) and its time for a new one. the old one has had it.
    I will still contuinue to be a moderator on the forumk and still stay in contact with all of you i will need you all the keep me up to date on goat fixes. And Christy said i could come visit my girls and boys anytime i wanted to.
    They are going to a huge farm with a wonderful family. They have six kids between the two of them, all of which are interested in goats in general as well as showing. They have a great pasture and barn and i couldnt be more happy with how this is turning out.
    Anyways gotta run for now, i have nine more goats to clip before monday!
    beth

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    It's nice to know your still hanging around.GLad everything is working out for you!

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Great news that your goats will get loved on as much as you would do...and they have a good place to be while you are at school. :leap:

4. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    That's great that things worked out so well! And I'm glad your still around.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    wonderful to hear from you. What are you going to college for?

6. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

well first off i have to wait a few more months, as i wont be twenty five till february, then i will qualify for grants and all of that good stuff, and my car insurence will go down (yay!) but then i want to move north and do some basic courses at the CC, then go up to mount vernon and do their phlebotomy course, thats only a semester long. Then hopefully after i graduate from that i want to work here, and keep going to school to either be a rn or an emt.so if all goes to plan the goats will be gone for a couple years and then i ca have them back!
    beth

7. Sybil

Sybil New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Rainier, Oregon
    Glad you found someone to lease your goats!!! It is so hard to find good homes sometimes. They will be together and will be less stressed that way.

8. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Yes! I am thrilled Sue! they are going over to idaho to the smith family of dreamhigh farms. Christy is really really nice and i talked to her a long time. We are going to take them the whole way so i can see her farm and meet the rest of her family. She has already sent me a gaxillion pictures of their family goats and farm. I think this is a really great solution. They will be shown and she is going to school to be a vet.
    beth