I REALLY need to let this out :(

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Jan 16, 2011.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Stuff like this...I just let it roll off my back...don't get to worked up over it. There are more important things in this world to worry about ....you know the truth and don't need to justify yourself.

The gal who was making up things about you...is no friend at all. I would cut off all contact with her IF it is confirmed she said that. You don't want her around you or your goats. I don't care who she is, but no one needs to be making up things like that when you have been nothing but nice to her.

Don't let it get to you, obviously she has some issues...maybe she's jealous of your friendship with this breeder. You just be the bigger person. I'd get rid of this "friend", someone like that sounds like a liar and someone who would betray you for their own benefit. You don't need extra stress like this in your life. ;)

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Thanks Kylee....Your right, I have enough stress right now, I REALLY cant have anymore. Im just so glad the breeder actually trusts me and likes me enough to not care. I know she would never lie to me, shes not like that.

This girl is so sweet, I cant imagine she would say that, unless she thought I was saying stuff when I didnt....UGH

I hate to cut her off but I cant handle anymore lies....

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    sounds like the "friend" was upset at the "breeder" and wanted to make her point more believeable that people were upset with the "breeder" so embellished her story a bit.

I would go to the "friend" and tell her what "story" came back to you. Telling her that you want to be friends but you dont understand why she would lie about you like that. She will probably get defensive though and turn it around on you or the "breeder"

its your call but I would like to know from both parties what was said by both and then make your decision on how to proceed with this "friend" and "breeder" the breeder could also have been testing you. Beings the "friend" of yours came to her with a grievence and then said "Laura has some complaints too" and then she wanted to know what that was about. Its all a play on words people do.

I dont want to say "get a tough skin" but in some cases you need to. People will be mean to you or about you, its no fun, but ive been there and come out clean after the mud slinging and you will to as long as you be honest each and every time someone talks to you. People will learn that "Laura tells the truth even if I dont like the truth I know I will get that from her" and integrity like that is hard to come by and is respected by most.

4. Coyote Night Acres

Coyote Night Acres New Member

Dec 26, 2010
    Missouri
    I agree. If it is true that she said these things, then you shouldn't keep good company with her. It's okay to be nice and polite, but I wouldn't strike up a close friendship. Consider this a warning shot maybe she made a mistake, but take the red flag and proceed with caution. :grouphug:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry..... :(

Some people are trouble makers.... and like to start rumors.... it is very sad... :(

I would consider... that your so called friend... really wasn't your friend at all...if she is pulling this on you....forget her ...you don't need to be treated like that....and seek a true friend ...like the breeder.... as she seems to be ...what you need right now.... :hug:

6. TinyHoovesRanch

The breeder is way more important to me, her goats are amazing and I hope to one day be half as good as she is

This friend is nice but I dont want to hear more rumors. I hate drama, maybe she didnt mean too? But I just cant see how this could be a accident
    UGH

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Have you asked her about it?

8. TinyHoovesRanch

No, I dont want to start MORE drama....If I ask her then shes gonna get mad the the breeder for saying something to me and then they are gonna be mad at me for saying it and then it will be a triangle....

9. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww...I see.... but yet...how will the issue get resolved.. if you don't ask?
    it seems like.... you may like this friend....... sometimes ...things are not as what them seem.... and it is just a silly misconception.... about the whole ordeal....and may of been said or rumored ...by someone else... to turn the tables on your friend....for the blame.... :wink:

Now...If she gets mad and doesn't want to hear about it..... then... you can just let her go on her way..... :wink:

10. TinyHoovesRanch

Im thinking im just going to tell her that I love this breeder, and I dont want anything to jepradize our relationship so anything I have said before now forget about it, IF I have said anything about her that seemed questionable to you, please forget I ever said it, I care about her and I dont want to get off her good list. I know I will be seeing her alot and getting more goats so I need to stay her friend and I dont want any rumors spread about me.

How does that sounds?

11. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Good... :thumb:

but tell your friend also.... that she means alot to you as well... and that you don't want to lose her friendship either..... but...that you cannot allow her ....if she has done it....to jeopardize your relationship with your other friend....the breeder...and if it comes to it .... you will be forced to choose... the breeder over her...in which.. it will really sadden you.... good luck.. :wink:

12. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    Wow, My thoughts were almost identical to Stacey's... When you really dissect people's comments, it usually does turn out to be a play on words to benefit the speaker at the time. Sounds like that's what happened...
    Tough spot for you though...

Some people take a little comment and RUN with it... :sigh: which makes it very difficult to be around those people. You always have to be SO careful and thoughtful in every word you say. Makes it kind of a pain to carry on a relationship with the person... but maybe with a grain of salt and some serious forethought before ever "openly" speaking with her again, maybe then you could still maintain some kind of polite "business" relationship. If you're looking to really get into business, you have to learn to get along with everyone on some level.

Hope it all works out and doesn't cause too much trouble for you. Take care :hug:

13. TinyHoovesRanch

Thanks!

I will let you know what happens....she hasnt talked to me all day hahaha

14. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  15. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Keep us posted...and don't stress to much over it.