I really think I need a should to cry on.

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Nothing is going like it's supposed to. First Lyrae dies, then the truck breaks down so we're down to one vehicle so I'm having a harder time taking care of the animals and I can't get my job at TSC, then my Aunt get's her surgery early, and after which she goes NUTS (okay MORE nuts I should say, she's always been crazy) she just got sent to jail AGAIN. I don't know what's happening to us all, plus school is getting harder to deal with now with the added stress. I just want to run away where it is all back to the way it used to be!

2. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Oh and plus my dad is out at a fire that has consumed a HUGE area! Can someone please just make it all go away!?

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry you are having so many problems in your life....I know how you feel ....that you just want to go hide until your life gets better.....keep your head up...pray and things should start to turn around for you.... I will pray for you and your family to....hang in there... :hug: :pray:

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    :pray: :hug: :hug:

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    :hug: it'll all get better..

the night is darkest just before the dawn. i dont know who said that but its inspriational.

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is inspriational....Katrina.... :wink: how sweet.... :hug:

7. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I'm sorry Crissa. :hug: Know that I have prayed for you. :pray:

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Oh Crissa. I am so sorry about all this. Hang in there. Remember to ask the lord for help and guidance. He is there for you.

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    this might sound lame..

but Hakuna Matata

seriously..

My mom's going through chemo, is now bald, has had 3 surgeries in two months.. I just barely got ahold of a job.. I'm struggling with school, I had a bad breakup with my boyfriend of 2 + years, and there's 7 people in my house constantly bickering

hakuna matata helpss out... alot

10. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well SDK I know how ALL of that feels! My cousin who was 4 at the time was diagnosed with bone cancer, had to undergo chemo and just recently beat it but they still check constantly to make sure it doesn't come back up. I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years got back together, broke up again, and then he tricked me into thinking he cared for me again, asked me to move in with him, then left for the marines without a word. My family is always bickering, I've been kicked out at least 4 times (maybe more lost count), struggling with school, I have no vehicle but I still try to help with groceries and gas. Said Crazy Aunt almost died a couple months ago, been in multiple wrecks plus other stuff that I can't mention and trying to get my OTHER aunt who's been trying to help her and her family arrested too. (for what I have no clue, as I said she's crazy)

If I didn't have the goats, horse, dogs, and sheep plus all of you guys I would have lost it a LONG time ago. I really just don't deal with stress well at all. Hopefully I'll get to go riding tomorrow, that always helps me. Plus just typing it out on here. I feel even worse for my cousin though, she has it WAY worse than I do (her mom is the crazy one) if it wasn't for the fact that she doesn't want to leave her brother (who has downs syndrome) and sister with her parent's she would have moved in with us a LONG time ago. So it's not really that I think my life is the worse ever, I know there's worse, but it doesn't always make it easier.

Sorry for the long post, but MAN do I feel better! Thanks everyone. :grouphug:

11. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    i'd go have a chit chat with the goaties, the'll make you feel better fast.!

12. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I would but my dad's at the big fire with the only vehicle that's running at the moment. Which means they haven't even been fed. :(

13. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    oh crissa you poor dear....my heart goes out to you .... :hug: :pray:

14. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    :hug: I know what you mean. I have been through MANY hardships in my short life. Trust me... :hug: I'm so sorry though... :grouphug:

15. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    WE all have our problems right now. But look at the bright side. We have our families, friends, weird goat people, and life. Also we have goats and other animals. I have a lot of crap going wrong. Medical and physicaloical. But I have just concertated on the good stuff in my life. My boys Pani and Dude, My hubby who makes me smile, a rotten job that I love because I get to be around animals I love, you guys that listen to me when I am one of the biggest worry worts around, ect...

I feel like I am also holding on by a tread but I keep thinking about all the good stuff and my thread is gettign bigger and bigger and soon I will be able to tie it aorudn my waiste and I will not have to just hang on.

Hun things are going to get better. Just keep thinking that way. If you are at the bottle of a barreel there is only one way you can go and that is up!

16. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    again. i wish you guys would get some rain.

hey...its snowing here....i'll send it your way. :thumb:

17. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

hang in there Crisa, youre stong, and you will get through this. I have faith.
    beth

18. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Sorry things are happening all at once. Come here anytime, for two shoulders multiplied by many, for as long as you need. Keep your chin up!

19. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    When life gets you down, just look around and you will see someone that has it worse which makes your problems not seem so bad....at least that is what I do.......my mom, my best friend (she passed away a few years ago) I thought I would lose my mind when she died......A few days before she died she told me that everything happens for a reason and God never gives you more then you can handle.....but you will have times when you think he is pushing you to your limit. Now my 26yr old daughter is going through so many changes in her life and I just told her the same thing.....I just hate that she is in Seattle and I'm in Indiana......as a mom I just want to bring her here and make everything better for her, but that's not possible.
    Crissa prayers are coming your way....... :pray: !

20. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio