I so Love you Kaluah

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by sweetgoats, Oct 27, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    We saw you on TV, 5 years ago. We new we loved you then we saw you. Poor boy how cold someone treat you like they did, starved and left to die.
    We went daily to see you 25 miles one way because we new we had to have you, and we were bless that they did give you to Brenna, and so so loved you and her were best friends,you played with the goats, and you stinkier you would even hide them from me.
    Kaluah, in those wonderful 5 years that you were here you got so fat and sassy, and I know you loved us as much as we loved you. Every morning as I went in to feed you I always listened for you to talk tome, you were always so happy to see anyone.
    Kaluah because of you, Brenna is such a great horsemen, and loves horses so much, she went to feed you this weekend before going to College and I guess she new, she hugged and kissed you and told you how much she love you. I am so sorry I had to have the Vet come put you down but Sweety I had no choice. I could not see you suffer anymore. I do not know what happened to you foot, but you even had the vet stumped.
    Kaluah, you will always be remembered and loved so much,honey please know I did this all out of love.
    Now go run and be free and we will see you again someday, and I will be listening for you to call for me.

RIP. I love you.

He was 30 years old.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    awe I remember seeing the story of him on your site years ago when I first met you on Goatweb -- what a special horse he was and you are special people to have taken him in and given him such a wonderful life :hug:

3. Trace

Trace New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    I am sorry for the loss of your friend - the main thing is that he had a great last 5 years and he was loved and looked after.

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Awe! I am so sorry hun! You did all you could, but it still doesn't ease the feeling. :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    My heart goes out to you..... :hug: I am so.... sorry for your loss... :tears: ..you gave Kaluah .....5 ..beautiful and loving years ...in which made up for a lifetime.....I know... he loved being with you ...and receiving the love and happiness ...that he so much deserved.....I again... am so sorry... :( :hug:

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awww, Lori, you gave him a wonderful time in his last years. He knew that you loved him :hug:

7. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    So sorry you loss your old boy..... you gave him a great life during his last years, the life he deserved. :hug:
    Denise

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Thank You.

It is so hard right now because the other horse Rubie is calling for him to get into the barn. they were the best of buds.

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome Lori.....oh man ....that would be sad.....I am sorry....Poor Rubie... :( :hug:

10. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    What a sweet sentiment you wrote about your Kaluah. I am so sorry you lost him, but from what you explain it was all out of love. :hug:

11. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio