I sure have missed you all.

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by jdgray716, Jun 10, 2010.

1. I have been without the net since I turned it off due to the job loss. I am hoping to get it back sooner then later. I have updated the site with new pics of everyone but a few I wanted everyone to see were my new arrivals, the last of this year, and updates on my moonspotted girls. I miss you all and will check in as I can. I get to Panara Bread every few days and check from my in laws but email is better to get me then anything at this point. I play catch up so much that I have missed time to here. Oh, we also have three pups from Ruth, not on the site yet. They are all female and 100% as well as some new kids and more on the way. Watch the site...talk soon and enjoy my pics...

The new kids on the block are...

Boys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Girl
    [​IMG]

And our updated spotted girls. Moon-Beam has double spots. If you look it is spots in spots. They have come so far sice we first got them. I love raising goats!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well, much love hugs to you all and talk soon! :grouphug: :hug: :love: :grouphug:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    OMG!! So wonderful to hear from you JD :hug:

Sorry to hear of the job loss but hey, there are others out there and I hope you have the time to enjoy your goaties....and puppies!

3. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Welcome back! :pray: on the job front. My son has been searching everywhere with no luck. If something doesn't happen in the next week or two, he'll have to join the army. :sigh: He's my only son and he's the only son in my late husband's blood line. His grandparents are not happy but he has bills that have to be paid so nothing else to do...

Hope things start looking up for everyone.

Gina

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Hey JD... I was wondering what was up....missed seeing you here.... Glad to see you back..... :thumb:

5. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    Welcome back! Your spots look fabulous...clearly they are getting the TLC they need :)

6. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    So glad you checked in, been mising you too!

7. Thank you all and I will be scarce for a bit still but hope to be able to post a bit more with time. But yea I am ok...hehe

I are so proud of our babies. I am pulling teeth to be sure nothing changes for them either. So I am now not even worried about what the job is we are just going to be happy to get what we can. LOL

Thanks again for the kind words...Talk soon!

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    :wave: Join us when you can-you have been missed.

9. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Boy JD ....sounds like ...you are pretty busy..... :thumb:

10. I sure am and wish I had a few more things to do a times. You know you loose track of time and the day when not at work, I sure hate it. LOL

11. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Can't agree more JD.... :wink: :thumb: