I think I'm going mad ...

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by keren, Mar 15, 2010.

1. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    quietly, slowly but surely.

Last night I dreamt that my two Buttara saanens (who, incidently, arent even BORN yet - I get them in September) - were first fresheners, and one had quints, 3 girls and 2 boys, the other had quads, 3 girls and 1 boy. Then my british alpine girl had triplet does, and a togg (that I have yet to get) had triplets - 2 girls and 1 boy. Sooooo, that gives a grand total of 15 kids from 4 does, and 11 doe kids and 4 buck kids.

I know, I'm going crazy. Did I mention that EVERY SINGLE kid born in my dream was POLLED??

lol I think its because you guys are in kidding season, getting so many new babies to snuggle, whereas we are only starting to breed here now. no new babies till september or so. And you guys are having such huge litters. LOL lets hope the buttara girls have big litters with lots of girls, so I get my two girls in sep. I'm so excited, that probably adds to the dream craziness, and worried about disbudding them which is I guess where the polled thing came from ...

LOL I thought these dreams only happened when you were waiting on does to kid!

2. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Oh man, I have goat dreams now too :D Right there with ya! Hehe

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hehe Keren thats to funny!

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :ROFL:

See that.... you are suffering from the ANTICIPATION!!

Unlike you who dreams of multiple litters....those are my nightmare I NEVER WANT MORE THAN 3 FROM MY GIRLS!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    HeHe too funny.... :ROFL:

6. Shelly Borg

Shelly Borg New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Redding CA

I am right there with you! We have a FF that came from a 6pack. She is no where's big enough to have a large litter but I still have nightmares about her having kid after kid till they are pouring out the doors and windows!!

7. WarPony

WarPony New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Michigan
    OK, all this talk about goat dreams, I finally had my first goat related dream... and i woke up feeling like I had been awake all night running around in a panic. i dreamed i had a milk goat who had something wrong with one side of her udder. One side milked out fine, but the other was not milking out at all and was hurting her because it was so engorged. i was convinced it was mastitis. She was crying because it was hurting her, and i spent almost the entire dream trying like crazy to find a vet to help her.

*rolls eyes*

So if you are going mad, I'm right there with ya.

8. jay13

jay13 New Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Central NC
    If you are going mad Keren, then you are in the best company to do so I think. :p