I think Millie might.....

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Dover Farms, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    ...kid today or really soon! I was beginning to think she wasn't going to kid until the 23rd.....but I don't think that is the case now. A couple of days ago Millie's ligs weren't as soft as Willow's, who is due the 15th....but now her ligs are much softer. She looks like her kids have dropped, she is really poochy today, and she has a slight discharge...although...she doesn't usually have much of a discharge until a couple of hours before she has them. Oh and she is also starting to look hollow around the tail head and more slanted in the rump.

I have some pics I took on the 2nd of her and if I can find some batteries....I am going to go take some pics now! I will post the pics later...

2. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Yay!!! I was actually about to email you and ask how she was doing :D. I can't wait! Yay! They will be Cass babies.. right? Or will they be Jasper babies?

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    She is bred to Jasper...although now I am wishing I had bred her to Cass. At the time we were still planning on having the Kikos and I wasn't planning on selling Lady that soon, either. I just hope I can get another Nubian doeling out of her....I want to have a line of Nubians that will go back to her...and hopefully a CH that goes back to her someday. :)

4. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Yeah, I hate when that happens. I have had that happen where I breed them to a buck that I later wish I hadn't! Not fun :(.

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Ooo exciting!!! I can't wait till she kids! Oh that's a bummer about breeding her to a buck you wish you hadn't. I agree, it's not fun!

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats - hopefully she will go real soon for you!!!

7. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Here are the pics I took on the 2nd:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the ones I took this morning:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am not sure if she will have them today, but she could. Her ligs are still there...they are soft though...and she is feeling a bit more mushy than she was this morning. So far...her udder is growing like it normally does when she is going to kid, but she isn't in labor either....it usually gets big when she starts having contractions. She has, however, started her teeth grinding...that is a sign with Millie....drives my Mom CRAZY! :D Oh and she is starting to look like she is in LaLa Land. :) So we shall see if she'll kid today or in the next couple of days, but I am pretty sure she won't make it to 23rd!

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    OHHHH yahhhh - babies.

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    OHHHH yahhhh - babies.

10. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    She isn't doing anything, yet. Isn't any softer than yesterday...nor is she filling her udder. She almost looked like she wasn't as poochy, but that was at 7:30 a.m. and the light wasn't that great, so I am not sure. She could still kid today...but I don't know...

11. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh gosh, everybody's does are deciding to follow the code to a T. :D. I hope she goes soon!!

Attached Files:

12. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I am hoping she goes soon for you!!!

13. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Thanks...I hope she goes soon too! Although...she could be due as late as the 23rd...which I SOO hope is not the case!!

Hey Katherine...tonights a New Moon...maybe they'll all go tonight! Although...I don't know if that Moon thing is just a saying or if has anything to it. Oh and we also have another storm blowing in right now. :(

14. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    WOW she's really dropped :D Looks like you'll have babies soon!!! Good luck! :)

15. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Hoping for babies.It's so exciting yet aggervating at the same time when they keep you waiting!!! :hair:

16. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I just checked Millie's ligs and no change since yesterday. :( The day that she was most interested in Jasper makes her due the 23rd....I am beginning to think that is when she is due. What's another 2 weeks? :roll: Oh well.....Willow is due the 15th, so tomorrow she enters the 10 day-frame....145-155. :) I am going to make a new thread on her now.

17. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    wow - we all have babies due this month! Woo Hoo baby fix on the way!