I think today is the day!She kidded w/ trips! UPDATE: PICS!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by KW Farms, Jun 28, 2008.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Ok, so I have been waiting all week for my nigerian doe to kid...grrr. She is driving me crazy! :GAAH: Her tail ligs are EXTEMELY hard to find even when she's not preggers so it makes it tough! I had 5 other nigis bred to a blue eyed nigi buck, well they all finished kidding about a week ago, so she's the last one. Her udder has fillled quite a bit over night and her rear is real soft. I am just hoping she is going to kid today. I cannot wait to see what she has! Anyway, sharing my frustration, anticipation, and hopefullness! Here's a pic...hoping for :girl: :girl:

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: I think today is the day!!!

Good Luck Kylee!!! Did you get any Blue Eyes from that buck??

Talk to you soon

Allison

3. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

Hi Allison! We got 1 blue eyed black and white buck. He's gorgeous! Unfortunately Harley doesn't seem to throw to many blue eyes on these does. This is the last one to kid so we'll see. I'm crossing my fingers for some blue eyes...doelings especially! She's been laying down a lot now, and has some of the plug coming out in bits now. I'll be checking on her every 20 minutes!! Yay! Can't wait to see what we get! :leap:

4. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois

She's looking close!! Hope she has girls for you, she's a pretty doe :)

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Kylee -

Let me know - I am hoping for at least 1 blue eyed doeling and a blue eyed buckling, but knowing my luck they will all be brown eyed. 1 more month for me for possible blue eyes! LOL!

My pygmy should go hopefully next week and then I will be good for another 3-4 weeks - then 2 due the same week - this is going to S-U-C-K! LOL!

Keep us posted. I am checking about every 15-20 minutes as I am sitting at my desk doing homework!

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

She sure is apretty girl!! Wow some blue eyed black doelings would be gorgeous!! Hoping for :girl: :girl: and soon!!

7. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

She is very nice looking! I love her goatee.

I hope you are busy with :girl: :girl: ! :stars:

8. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Re: I think today is the day!!! SH kidded!!! Triplets!!!

Alright, she kidded bout an hour ago 5:00 w/ triplets! :leap: :leap: :leap: Three leaps for each one! LOL! She had 2 girls and a boy. They are just gorgeous! All black and white, unfortunatly no blue eyes... that alright though. One of the girls in mostly white, my favorite! I will post pics on here tonight or in the morning!

We had 5 does w/ 7 kids in June, 3 girls and 4 boys. With only one boy being blue eyed. They all are so cute. Gunna go take pics now, and finally relax after a few weeks being on pins and needles.

Talk to you laters... :cool:

9. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Re: I think today is the day!!! She kidded w/ triplets!!!

Yay! :girl: :girl: :boy:

10. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

CONGRATS!!!! They sound beautiful!

11. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Congratulations!!! Triplets.. :leap: They sound as though they are flashy with the black./ white combo...maybe next time you'll get more blue eyed babies...will you be keeping the ONLY blue eyed buckling as a breeder?

12. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

congratulations :stars: :girl: :girl: :boy: :leap:

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

Congratulations, that is great. Did she had any trouble or was it smooth sailing? Yep we want those pictures.

14. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Re: I think today is the day!!! Kidded w/ trips! UPDATE: Pics!!!

My doe had a SUPER easy birth. She would have one, get up, clean off, lay down, have another, get up clean off, then had the last, cleaned them all up. She's a really great mom. And all the kids are really big and strong. All got up and nursed within just a few minutes. Just amazing how quick they got to their feet! Anyway,,,enjoy the pics, sorry they're still a bit messy and it was hard cause they were squirming all around...Top (doeling) Middle (buckling) Bottom (doeling)

15. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

My doe had a REALLY easy birth! All went smooth and the kids got up and nursed within a few minutes. I can't believe how strong they are! Momma is taking excellent care of all three so i'm real happy about that! Anyway, enjoy the pics...Top (buckling) Middle (doeling) Bottom (doeling)

16. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    congrats! i love the little black and white doe.. cuteness!!

17. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations! They're adorable!!! :girl: :girl: :boy:

18. laststraw

laststraw New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    New Mexico
    They are gorgeous! Congratulations!! :leap: :leap: :leap:

19. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They are flashy kids for sure!! That lil' white "smudged" doe would be a "keeper" here :)