I tried so hard to get Christmas pictures...

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by New-goat-mom, Dec 6, 2017 at 12:22 AM.

1. New-goat-mom

New-goat-mom Well-Known Member

May 21, 2017
    But I have incredibly uncooperative goats. First, I wanted them in scarves I was crocheting for this purpose. I didn't finish them. That's on me, the rest is these bratty girls. So I decided to use a really cheap fake tree instead of a real one since they seem to have no problem attacking my fake wreath. I figured if they ended up stomping it into the dirt it wouldn't matter. And they did. They also refused to go near it for a long time. I finally got Eliza to take a piece of bread off the branches. Normally I wouldn't let her have bread but its no worse than the snacks she steals from my 7 y/o now and then. So she took the bread, knocked the tree over, and she and Anabelle proceeded to stomp it in the dirt. *sigh* I did end up with two cute and festive goat pics but nothing close to what I envisioned. I imagined my two adorable girls sweetly stealing an ornament from the tree while looking like the picture of innocent goatie perfection. But they are goats. *sigh*

20171204_160025.jpg 20171204_155900.jpg

2. Goat_Scout

Goat_Scout Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Louisiana
    Great pictures!

Now if I would have tried that - knowing my goats - I wouldn't have been half as successful as you.

New-goat-mom and catharina like this.

3. Suzanne_Tyler

Suzanne_Tyler GreenTGoats

Jul 19, 2014
    NC
    Those are really not bad :) Mine would get off the headband in the time it takes me to get my camera ready.

New-goat-mom likes this.
  4. mariarose

mariarose Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    SouthCentralKY, USA
    The second one is plotting her revenge. I can see it in her eye. Sleep not.

5. New-goat-mom

New-goat-mom Well-Known Member

May 21, 2017
    Thanks guys. I actually had to chase them to put their little headbands on and it took several tries with them knocking them off. Lol

And yes, mariarose, that's Eliza, I am pretty sure she's ALWAYS plotting revenge for one reason or another. Lol She's spoiled and bratty and I always say she has princess syndrome.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 4:42 AM
  6. Karen

Karen Member

Aww, great results, and even better story! They ARE goats, after all!