I tried.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Crissa, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well one of the does that my boyfriend and I rescued passed away this afternoon, she was fine the day before, so I don't know exactly what happened, I got there and she was just minutes away from death, so I stayed and held her head on my lap. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I at least tried to help her, but I guess she was too far gone from her previous treatment and then losing her kids. It's just a shock, as she was starting to act better.

Goodbye Legacy. I'm so sorry. :tears:
    [​IMG]

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Awe Crissa I am so sorry for your loss. At least she knew only love and affection her last days. :hug: :tears:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Aww, Crissa you did her a great justice by giving her the best she probably ever had. I'm so sorry you lost her :hug:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry Crissa ...it is so sad... :( There must of been something very wrong inside.....she was loved by you... as I believe... she loved you as well..... :hug:

Rest in peace ...Legacy... :pray:

5. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Crissa I am so sorry to hear this about Legacy. :( :tears: You know you gave her a loving, wonderful home up until her last days. I am sure she loved you for that. :hug:

6. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Oh, Crissa! You tried and took good care of her while you had her. She knew you loved her! I am so sorry for your loss! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

7. Mully

Mully New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Mt Ulla , NC
    Sorry you lost her ... sometimes we do all we can and it is just not meant to be. With rescue goats it is hard to know how long they were neglected. God Bless !!

8. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    If we can make their last little time on earth a little better, then we have done our jobs. SO sorry

9. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    :hug: I'm so sorry Crissa.

10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I am so very sorry. :hug: She was beautiful. At least she was loved and well cared for in her last days.

11. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Aww, geeze Crissa, not another one! I am so sorry for your loss. Maybe the people that sold her knew something was wrong with her. I know it doesn't make it hurt any less. Once you get attached, you are attached. She was such a pretty girl. Did you talk to a vet about her?