The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And was wondering if any of you could help me out. It must be cheap or free, but right now the only computer i have won't let me on the freewebs or geo. or tripod sites - so those sites are out. Where do i start ? I'm such a computer dummy too. Thanks !

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
I use freewebs. It is free and pretty user friendly. I am not done with my site, but you are welcome to look around at it!

http://www.freewebs.com/sunsetlakeranch

the pic at the top of the page is from my front porch. If you have ANY questions, you can email me or pm me through here!!!!

·
Registered
8,470 Posts
you are more then welcome to look at my site if you would like. I use freewebs.com

It is a free site builder and is pretty user friendly.

The sunset at the top of the page, is from my front porch. If you have ANY questions, email me or pm me through here and I would be HAPPPY to help you!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks - i'll try to check it out - my computer only lets me go to some freewebs sites though - so unless i can get somebody else to build it for me i doubt i could use freewebs - i tryed to make one on there last year, and i couldn't - i'm truely am a website dummy :+)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I like FreeWebs the best, the sites load fast, there isn't a lot of adds, they are easy to build and maintain, and its easy to have an expensive looking website(that cost you absolutely nothing!! :D)
Anyway, since freewebs is out for you, there is also Angel Fire and Brave Host, those are the only free ones I can think of right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.