Idea thread. (for my graphics)

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Okay since I'm getting started in doing this again I thought I'd ask for some interesting ideas that you all would like to see, plus I'll post some pictures of finished products if that's okay.

Here's one example of a header. (it's a bit fancy but it's in black and white)

[​IMG]

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Crissa , that is very elegant looking. nice job!

3. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Its nice thatone would look great on a letterhead.For the logo and buisness card we can use the same graphic(still payin for both :wink: ). I am thinkin something like the one you did with the moon in the other post, not that one exactally, but something of that nature. I personally love color. But that is real nice there.

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    How about something like this?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Ok can you change the flowers on the banner to stars, and put nubian on top and drop purebred from the nigie(prolly only gonna pet qual them) and then i think we will be bout done :thumb: Looks great btw didn't think I would like a b/w scheme, but I kinda do..... or for the banner just gothic the script and drop the box all together and make font size around a 24ish? Just ideas here I am liking you work :clap: :dance: (my wife is at a conferance in Co right now it'd awesome to have this ready for her when she gets back on sat. (does a happy dance)

hope I'm not bein a pain :?

6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yep I can do all of that! I mainly wrote that so you could see some of the text I've got. :wink: (and seeing what color would look good without being overpowering it) And it's no problem don't worry.

7. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    cool and yeah if you can do color for it that would rock. I envision my cards being total graphic on one side contact info on the other.

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Is there any particular color that you'd like me to try?

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    try to keep the font all the same instead of using two different fonts.

10. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yeah that would help wouldn't it? I just can't seem to find one that I looks good with it. I really can't wait to get a better program! lol

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    everytime i go to show my friend she goes offline, I better just send it to her in an email.

12. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Isn't that how it always works? :roll:

13. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Colors...sky purple black stars a blue white with the clouds an orangy, oh and can you stick an 8-ball in the whtie crator its improtant forgot to mention it. It goes with my id letters(its a gamer thing :greengrin: ) font lets do that in a green.

14. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Very pretty Crissa. :drool: