The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone have any ideas for my board for the fair our theme is green fever catch the 4-H spirit it's the 60th anniversary

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Maybe post up some pictures/ drawings of different animals and make them all or partially green. I know zebra stripes are all the rage with my daughter, so you could make some of them striped. Maybe have them all cartoony and smiling and have a bubble caption above that looks like they are thinking 4H thoughts...
Put some regular animals in there too, regular color, and have them with frowny faces..

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Have lots of animals with either green ribbons around their necks , they can have a 4-H logo on it . Paint ones hooves green or tail .....
Put a 4-H Tshirt on one of the animals . I would make it as if the animals were running the 4-H show :) Make all the animals cartoons doing various things you always see at the 4-H shows .
Sounds like fun , wish I could be there to help :D
Good luck :):):)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Sorry , Im not familiar with 4-H groups. I grew up in the city .
I so wish I had the opportunity for 4-H when I was younger , I would have loved it . Im positive my Dad would have moved us to where we couldve had farm animals if we did.
I consider all kids that have the opportunity to do 4-H so very lucky ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts