The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
58,246 Posts
Oh my, I hope you didn't pay big bucks for her. Don't be surprised if she does a great job for you. You never know. :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She was given to me. A woman received her from a family member who bought her off a farm... She was wandering town and stole a cushion off the neighbors chair who threatened to kill her. I hope she does her job! She sure isn't pretty. Haha. I'm considering breeding her to my friends kuvasz

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
who wants to bet she falls madly in love with this dog and ends up thinking she was the best gift ever. LOL about stealing the cushion though, I guess she wanted to sit on something comfy for a change

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
If she were yellow I would think she kinda looks like big bird. I bet she makes a good dog though.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
And scientists said that eyes couldn't look two directions at once! You've got a prodigy there! LOL :ROFL: I think she's really cute though in a goofy way.... :eek:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yep! She's rather funny looking! LOL! What did you name her? She'll probably be the best dog ever, since she has to do something to make up for her looks, poor girl! She looks like a sweetie though, and that's what really matters! :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That was a nervous pant, not happy one. She came with the name noel. I'm thinking she needs a character name

·
Registered
693 Posts
Dogs sometimes do strange things with their eyes when they are scared.... I've never quite seen THAT expression before, but a lot of it could just be from the nervousness! I'm with you on the name though, I think she deserves a name with a more "appropriate" fit to it! :D What about Jo, Audrey Hepburn's character in movie 'Funny Face? lol!!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
She's a cutie!!! i'd be scared of her if I were a predator!

Noel doesn't fit that face...time for a new name!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts