If only I had more money!

Discussion in 'Dairy Diaries' started by Crissa, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Jeez I just HAD to go and look at craigslist today, and guess what, there were DECENT looking Nubians on there! And registered to boot! If I had the money I'd have one certain one though. She's pale blonde and has a decent udder from what I can tell. Of course even if I had the money it needs to go to a vehicle first. :sigh:

2. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Just curious, did you email them for the udder pic? Know what farm their from?

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yes I did email them. I think they're in Tecumseh, I can check to be sure. This particular doe has some nice lines, including Lakeshore, Kastdemur, and GoldThwaite (sp?). She doesn't have the best topline, but her udder was by far the best of the four they have for sale.

4. ksacres

ksacres New Member

Oct 30, 2007
    San Antonio Texas
    She does have a really nice little udder.

How old is this doe? She looks awkward, for lack of a better word. If she is young, she could certainly grow into herself. If she is a mature doe, I would pass.

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    She's a FF yearling.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  7. ksacres

ksacres New Member

Oct 30, 2007
    San Antonio Texas
    That's what I thought. She has a lot of potential, and will very likely grow into a really really nice doe. A lot of Nubians look like their pieces don't fit together right as yearlings.

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yep, that's what I was thinking.

Bethany if you want their email address I can give it to you. They want $350 for her.

9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Well I really don't need anymore right now, I was just curious as to what farm was selling her.

10. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I just thought you were asking for one of your friends. hehe I sure wish I could, but I need to save up for the girl I'm buying from you (hopefully) next Spring! :wink:

11. Jenna

Jenna New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    I think she is real nice, but I am not a nubian person so my "appraisal" isn't worth much! :greengrin: