If you haven't seen it before, well here it is!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dreamchaser, May 29, 2009.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
  2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thank you so much for sharing.........what a wonderful place......... :love: :)

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    That was cool! :drool: I want goat milk fudge now, darn it.

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    That was very enjoyable! Thank you for posting the link.

Crissa.....I just made a batch of Peanut Butter fudge yesterday :greengrin:

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    *drools* I know! My husband is mad at me now because I made him watch this. he LOVES fudge! *whispers* He's almost worse than a woman sometimes!

Now he's really ready for me to have milk goats!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    there ya go........ :thumbup: :greengrin:

7. Steph

Steph Senior Member

May 7, 2009
    PA
    That place looks so neat! Thanks for sharing. I wish it was closer to PA. I LOVE fudge.

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
  9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma

:drool: Meanie.

10. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    He he. I'm going there this weekend. I'll tell you how good the fudge is...

11. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    The fudge was WONDERFUL! It is very creamy, a little sweeter than I prefer but still just heavenly. I should have taken pictures of all the goats, and all the babies, but my stepson, girlfriend and children came, so I didn't have alot of time. I asked some questions, he showed me around a little, and then a flood of tourists came. I did catch an escaped kid, and put him back for him, since he was busy with customers.

And all those babies were adorable! He had tons of Alpine doelings, and a couple of Nubian doelings. It must have been a doe year for the Alipnes, and a buck year for the Nubians. There were no bucklings left, as he sells them for only $25. I think he keeps most of his doelings for the milk.

We talked about a few things. He asked "So, do you plan to go big, or small? Because you know that you will start out with a couple, and end up with a lot, because they are so fun that you will never want to get rid of any of them!" We shared a laugh. I told him that I planned on starting small, but knowing me, I'll end up wanting to do more. And goats are like potato chips, you can never have just one! And he said, "That's very true." And he laughed again...

Found out there is a Nubian breeder just down the street form me! I mean, I knew that they had goats, but could not see much because they are behind the house. (Don't worry Crissa, these are not as cute as yours or Aimee's, no spots!) Haven't found an Alpine breeder here in town, but he told me to join the AZ goats Yahoo group.

12. What? You wanted an egg, coming right up! LOL ROFL :ROFL: :slapfloor:

It is so sad that is all I cook well. Boy I wish I could cook some of that though. I am great on a grill. you think thay can come up with some grilling recipies? :shrug: :drool: :wink: