The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What would you do?

Nubian Doe

Nubian Yearling for sale 125.00. Very sweet, my daughter's favorite.
Moonspotted. 3/4 Nubian 1/4 Lamancha. From good milking lines. Ready to be bred and cycles throughout the whole year. She is not dehorned/disbudded because we tried and messed up. Bite is correct. This doe is not registered.

Please text or call 000-000-0000 for more pictures or questions. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Hmm...

Say I was looking to buy another goat. I stumbled upon this advertisement and-

I would ask if she was horned or dehorned, and about her teat structure and bite
I would ask if she was registered.
I would ask if they could get more pictures, all set-up (though it is very close in the pics already)
I would ask for dam/sire reference photos.

:)

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this a joke goathiker... LOL I can't take your post seriously... somethings up... your tricking me... maybe I shouldn't have tried to trick everyone else... LOLOL

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And... welll... Bean looks like he has severe CAE with his messed up joints and all that... lolol

·
I'm watching you
22,257 Posts
Oh, come on..you know better than that. I loved it when your girl started getting her spots. I wish you were closer I have to die for LaMancha buck that would match well with you grade...

·
I'm watching you
22,257 Posts
And... welll... Bean looks like he has severe CAE with his messed up joints and all that... lolol
:ROFL:

Right now I kinda wish he did. He needs taken out. He's like a race horse that hasn't been run for a while. Brings new meaning to distructive.

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That would be so dang cool to meet you in person. :D And of course I knew better, but I needed honest opinions! I know she has horrid confomation and I was trying to whack the truth out of SOMEONE! lol

I never said it was a real ad... lol

Uhhhh... what does your buck happen to look like???

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
The last picture is a giveaway, Grace! That's such an adorably memorable picture! ;)

·
I'm watching you
22,257 Posts
Purebred LaMancha. All from very nice lines. And yes the yard is a mess right now. We're cleaning up after raising kids :D

Attachments

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gosh... did I just have to make myself known on this site... not you Axykatt, not you! LOL

If you haven't noticed, I have a condition called repetitive LOLz. So does Alice. See, goathiker, it isn't the cocci it's the CONDITION... dun dun dun... DUN.

I must ooo and ahhhh over that Lamancha... is he CAE and CL negative? How long will you be keeping him?

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What color would you call Alice? Is she just an orange goat with spots or something else that is... well, "fancy-like"?

·
I'm watching you
22,257 Posts
Completely tested mother and farm and fully registered. He's the start of our new LaMancha herd. He's going to be my DH's show goat as well. I'm weird, I get an excellent buck and then look for does to match. He's only 7 weeks old in that picture.

·
I'm watching you
22,257 Posts
My farm is. Dexter came from Son*Sation, they are also fully tested negative. We won him in a raffle at a buck show :D

Alice is a Red Roan with partial belt, splash, headspot, and moonspots...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts