Ignore the color.. what do you think of his build?

Discussion in 'Goat Conformation' started by R.Williamson, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Michaela Van Mecl

Michaela Van Mecl Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2018
    Northern Virginia
    WOW! Amazing what a difference a good clipping makes. He looks gorgeous. Nice testicle development also =)

Iluvlilly! and R.Williamson like this.
  2. R.Williamson

R.Williamson Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2019
    South Carolina
    Ty

3. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    He is trying so.hard for some doe to pay attention to him..:heehee:. He's showing us ALL his moves! Very.nice Buck!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  5. R.Williamson

Mar 21, 2019
    South Carolina
    Thank you. LOL he is a goober but I get a kick out of him. Working on getting him sold. I am working to cut back to one buck here. Unfortunately for Beef here he did not win that lotto. The big thing that has made me go back and forth on him are his feet. They are soo freaking good! They very rarely need a trim. I wish my others were even half as good in that regard. He has his bad points, no goat is perfect. He also has so many good ones though. Makes the decision hard. He had some very nice kids this year for me. He is still needing some conditioning but he is putting his weight back on. I will be running another Fecal soon but so far his eyes have been fine and he is gaining his weight back. He has two circles on each side which tand ut like a sore thumb. He has been treated for lice and mites. Treated for ring worm. Those two spots are on opposite sides. When he is standing around bored you will see him digging them with his horn tips.

6. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    That would not be and easy decision. Good luck. I'm grateful its not me!

toth boer goats likes this.
  7. R.Williamson

Mar 21, 2019
    South Carolina
    Lol it definitely is not an easy decision. This fellow has got the most amazing feet! Yeah.. I know it sounds weird. His feet are just great. . rarely ever need a trim. They wear away beautifully.
    He is 2 yrs old atm. I need to make more space though so one of the boys has t go. I am choosing to keep Ranger. They both have totally different faults and strengths. It's why I picked the two of them. Ranger should be able to clean up any flaws that may come from Beef and Vice versa. Sounds insane but so far it has been working for me. IT is going to be really weird only having a single buck again.

8. R.Williamson

Mar 21, 2019
    South Carolina
    Well, Beef has moved on to much larger and much greener pastures. His new owner picked him up this morning and was thrilled with him. Hehe he was a bit bigger than was expected and his new owner loved it! He put some weight on this week being solo with Xima. 122687360_655383002011159_2610879333070933902_n.jpg 122741009_348763729756824_4282670832128490600_n.jpg

Moers kiko boars and ksalvagno like this.
  9. Moers kiko boars

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Well I hope he is happy at his new home. Hes a beautiful buck.

R.Williamson likes this.
  10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Congrats on getting him a new home. :)