I'll always miss my little Davey Crockett

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by CrockettsLastStand, Jun 30, 2010.

1. CrockettsLastStand

CrockettsLastStand New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Epping, NH
    Davey Crockett, our 4mo old Nigerian Dwarf wether passed away on June 28, 2010.

He was such an adorable little boy and we love him so much, so it is very heartbreaking and sad to have lost him. Before becoming a goat owner, I never realized that they're called kids because that's what they are, my kids. Owning a goat is much like having a child and the love for them is just as strong and the love in return is unconditional.

Davey had such a short life and it's painful to see something so beautiful to die. I cried myself a river and need a boat to get home. :(

I love you Davey and will miss you so much, but will always remember you. :(

[​IMG]

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I'm sorry that you lost him. :( He is no longer in pain though and for that I'm sure he is grateful. He lived a short life but it was full of love.
    :hugs:

3. CrockettsLastStand

CrockettsLastStand New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Epping, NH
    thank you.

To add more to the pain, he was named in honor of my father whom I lost to cancer. He's a very special goat.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    He was adorable....I am so very sorry for your loss.... :( :hug:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    As hard as it it (I know all to well), he is in a better place. He is running free and peeing all over without pain.

:hug: :hug:

6. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    What a cutie. :tears: :hug: I'm sorry you lost him.

7. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    :hug: What a beautiful boy. I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    I am so sorry for your loss. Many :hug: as you grieve your special Davey Crockett.