The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, yesterday at noon April passed from complications following a hard kidding. I treated her for everything I could think of but she just wouldn't get better. She died in my arms and is in no more pain :cry:

I'll always remember you April, you were one of the first girls born here and just one of the cutest babies.

You were the greatest mother, and always had the prettiest kids. I'm glad that you have 4 daughters to be remembered by.

You were just a beautiful doe, and the absence of your face in the barn still leaves a hole in my heart, but I know that you rest in peace in greener pastures.

Rest in peace sweet April, I love you and I will never forget you. :tears: :hugs:

·
Registered
175 Posts
My heart goes out to you. She was absolutely beautiful and had the most loving face. She's in a better place now, with no more pain and the memories of her wonderful life with you. :hugs: :angel:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Oh Sarah I am so sorry! I haven't been keeping up with a lot of the kidding stuff so I had no idea this happened. I am very sorry and I will be praying for you.... :pray: :hug:

·
Registered
439 Posts
(((hugs))) I'm so sorry Sara. She was such a beautiful girl. :hug:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Sara, Hugs to you :hug: At least she was in Heaven here on earth you. It is so sad when we have to say good bye. At least you were with her.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody, it really means a lot :hug: I am doing ok, her kids are too. I did have a wonderful day today, I'll post about it in my kidding thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts