I'll miss you April

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by goathappy, Mar 18, 2008.

1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    As some of you know, yesterday at noon April passed from complications following a hard kidding. I treated her for everything I could think of but she just wouldn't get better. She died in my arms and is in no more pain :cry:

I'll always remember you April, you were one of the first girls born here and just one of the cutest babies.

You were the greatest mother, and always had the prettiest kids. I'm glad that you have 4 daughters to be remembered by.

You were just a beautiful doe, and the absence of your face in the barn still leaves a hole in my heart, but I know that you rest in peace in greener pastures.

Rest in peace sweet April, I love you and I will never forget you. :tears: :hugs:
  2. laststraw

laststraw New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    New Mexico
    My heart goes out to you. She was absolutely beautiful and had the most loving face. She's in a better place now, with no more pain and the memories of her wonderful life with you. :hugs: :angel:

3. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oh I'm so sorry Sarah. :( That is so sad, she looks like she was a beautiful girl. :hug:
  4. Tog Lovers

Tog Lovers New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Greensburg, PA
    So sorry for your loss.
  5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl, she certainly looks as though she could grab hold of anyones heart with her sweet face. I know you will miss her very much.
  6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I cried while looking at the photos of her. She looked so sweet, she was a beautiful girl. I am very sorry, I know what it feels like.
  7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:
  8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    ugh Sarah I am so sorry :tears:
  9. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Oh Sarah I am so sorry! I haven't been keeping up with a lot of the kidding stuff so I had no idea this happened. I am very sorry and I will be praying for you.... :pray: :hug:
  10. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    (((hugs))) I'm so sorry Sara. She was such a beautiful girl. :hug:
  11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Sara, Hugs to you :hug: At least she was in Heaven here on earth you. It is so sad when we have to say good bye. At least you were with her.
  12. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Thanks everybody, it really means a lot :hug: I am doing ok, her kids are too. I did have a wonderful day today, I'll post about it in my kidding thread.
  13. Pheonix08

Pheonix08 New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Western N.Y.
  14. lacy_94

lacy_94 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    North Fla
    sorry for ur loss. :(
  15. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007