Im a gonna scream.....

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by morganslil1, Feb 21, 2008.

1. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    Hoaggers just sent a partial order 21 days after I placed my order They said that they were waiting on my SS strainer...get this the strainer came and now theres no milk bucket..... :hair:

2. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    DH called them I now have to wait 2 more weeks to get my milk bucket..... :veryangry:

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Are they just having a big run on them this time of year? I am sorry you have to wait. I have several different places I place orders from so this does not happen. But I do not use milk buckets.

4. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    They said they had my milk bucket and was waiting on my strainer last week...It looks like bad customer service to me.Ive spent around $528.00 with them in two months my first order came in 2 days which I thought was good.

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I have had nothing but waiting problems the last couple times with hoeggers. I know they are a family opperated business and they are busy and all. But some things are just rediculas. that last five or six times i have ordered though caprine supply. They have the same prices on most items and i get my stuff within three to five business days. No problems with anything.
    beth