The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just returned from a trip to visit relatives in New England. I had not seen most of them in years, and some of them have a new husband, wife, and/or babies, so it was great to see everyone again! I left my brothers to take care of the animals, and they did a great job.

We went sailing on a lake with some of our oldest and absolute best friends; we played games that my cousin invented; I got to pick yucky lily beetle larvae off Grandma's plants; we went to the science museum that another cousin works at; I was given lots of plants...oh, it was fun! But I know what John Denver meant when he sang, "Driving down the road I get a feeling that I should have been home yesterday..." and it is good to be back! Good-night everyone, I'd better get to bed. I can't wait till tomorrow. Things have built up on the farm, and I've got lots to catch up on!

·
Registered
31,449 Posts
Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life.
Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live:
and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die."
Think not that life owes you a debt;
To lose it is to live;
'Twas not bestowed on you to keep,
But to give, and give, and give.

Don't clasp it close, but fling it wide!
Do good to great and small.
Keep no account of loss or gain;
Ask nothing, and give all.
Love this!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Sounds like it was a great time. We all need that get away every now and then.

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! @Sweetgoats, I think you're right. Even though I didn't like leaving the farm, after the vacation I am full of energy and feel like I can tackle anything! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts