im in an uproar!

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by sparks879, Apr 18, 2008.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Its snowing here! in washington and i have a doe due tomorrow.... a ff! poor girl is not going to want to kid.
    beth

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you are not going to like this but here in NJ it is 80 degrees! :sun:

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'm so sorry you are going to be "white"!!! It's like 80* and really GREEN here!

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    you 2 are so lucky....it rained here today but other than that it has been in the 70's

5. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    It was 85 degrees last Saturday- snowed and stuck on Tuesday melted on Wednesday- now it's supposed to snow again on Saturday. Strange and irritating- the fruit trees are going to get their blossoms frozen off.
    And an earthquake in the Midwest-really now.

6. Sybil

Sybil New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Rainier, Oregon
    It is snowing here too!!! Thank goodness kidding is over for me. Last Saturday it was 80 and Sunday it was cold again. What is our weather doing. I wanted to castrate and dehorn my little buck but I didn't want the added stress of weather changes! Hope your doe picks a good time to kid.
    Sue

7. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    We are near Salem, OR and have rain / snow mix, at least it isn't sticking. Poor you Beth! Hope it goes well. :)

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Its in the 60's here right now, so nice to have the windows open for a change :D

9. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Well she hasnt kidded yet though i put her in the stall because trhe older girls werent letting in the shed. But today (saturday) i got up and it was sunny, there was a little bit of snow on the cars, and it was freezing. as i was milking i was watching this big black cloud come over us. As soon as i was done it started snowing again. I called my brother who lives across the water from us and he had six inches of snow! in april! They closed Snoqualmie pass because there was too much snow and a lot of wrecks. The weather guys said its been thirty years sinse its snowed in april here. Anyways i was at work and it was really slow because it was cold and off and on snowing all day. then at about four thirty we had a huge hail storm, the ground was white the pellets were like the size of rock salt. then came the thunder and lightning. That was pretty neat but loud. Now its eight o clock and hailing again....
    beth