I'm in trouble!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Crissa, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Lyric and Heidi are mad at me! :shock: They apparently think it's my fault that it's so cold, and now they're giving me the "cold" shoulder (pardon the pun). :roll: I put some fresh shavings down in they're barn box and I put a big dog crate, the biggest I could get, and put a tarp over it and put shavings in it too. They bedded down in that pretty quick! You guys were right as soon as it got cold Thor was READY to share! He wanted that wool that the sheep have! I'm not so worried anymore. :wink:

2. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    lol, that's funny.

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Maybe I should offer them some cookies? It seems to work for everyone else. :roll:
    Darn it! I meant to put this in the goat talk forum!

4. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    lol maybe. Mine disown me or give me guilt trips in the bad weather - pumpkins or animal crackers brighten their 'tudes. :)

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

LOL! Well i just went outside to say hi to everyone and aparently its my fault its snowing as well. they were all yelling at me. The hay and alfafa pellets in their feeders weren't good enough. They probably want some warm cooked oatmeal with a little bit of molasses and popcorn or something.
    beth

6. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Now just who owns who around here? lol

7. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Mine gave me dirty looks the other day when their bucket had more ice than water in it; apparently one of them had the bright idea to snuffle out the hay I packed around the heated bucket, so in the -20 degree weather the bucket allowed some of the water to freeze...Lol! So I had to shift the bucket around and repack the tire with hay that it sits in...they haven't dug the hay out again since then; haha! :snowlaugh:

8. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Oh my goats definatly own me....
    beth

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well I fixed some oatmeal last night for the girls and they liked it alright but they didn't know what the heck it was! :lol: I was semi forgiven, they at least let me pet them for a couple minutes before they returned to the cold shoulder routine. (they finished their food) :roll: My parent's thought it was stupid to fix oatmeal for them, they were just like

"What's in that container?"
    "Oatmeal."
    "Why is there oatmeal in the container?"
    "Because I'm going to give it to the girls."
    "Why?"
    "Because it's good for them and they'll stop ignoring me."

It was so funny to see their reaction to that! :lol:

10. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

LOL crissa, i think my parents are used to things now. They don;t ask many questions. This morning i was hanging out the back door (too cold to go out) maaing to my goats, they were standing on the hill talking back. My mom was on the phone telling whoever she was talking to that her daughter was having a conversation with the goats.
    beth

11. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    LOL Crissa, the weather, its so funny to see the goats reaction to it towards you, like its my fault its raining girls :roll:

12. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Haha! I know my girls do the same thing. Except Pixie. She adores me. Haha! She doesn't think I can possibly do anything wrong. Although it did take quite a bit of convincing to get her to go in the snow....... :lol:!!!!