Im leaving for a while :(......(Leaving today)

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by TinyHoovesRanch, May 13, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Well I got accepted to work this summer at a christian camp. Its in nevada city and I will be there from June 6th to August 15th. Im going to miss you guys sooooooo much! I wont have internet acess except RARELY and no phone service :(. I can however recieve letters! I know I dont really know many of you but if you would like to be my penpals for the time I am at camp I would LOVE to do that! I think I might go insane not being able to talk about goats lol.

Well this is just my heads up to everyone, I really dont want to leave but I had somuch fun last year! Im even going to be gone during my birthday ahhhhhh. I will come home SOME weekends so I may be able to get on and see everyone but thats not for sure yet!

2. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Re: Im leaving for a while :(

Sad that you won't be around, but that's an awesome opportunity for you :) I hope you have a lot of fun :) I always learned a lot when I was a counselor at summer camp. Kids are sometimes unintentionally brilliant. Have fun!!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

AWWWW - poo-ey - you won't get to see waddle babies in June!!!

Send me your address girlie

4. TinyHoovesRanch

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( Wel you can always send pics in a letter LOL.
    As soon as I get the right address I will totally send it to you budd!

5. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa

You are so lucky!! I remember how fun camp was as a kid. Have fun and stay out of trouble :p

6. TinyHoovesRanch

hahahaha ya I really feel lucky.....People come to work at this camp from all over the world, Ireland, Australia, England, Columbia, Mexico, Canada...EVERYWHERE! Im a big accent person and I was so happy when I got to go last year! Im trying to remember if I stayed out of trouble last year LOL

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

Cool beans - have tons of fun

8. TinyHoovesRanch

Well Im leaving today :( Im so happy to see all my friends again....But im gonna miss TGS and all my friends and the interenet lol. Heres the address of where I will be staying, if anyone wants to write, feel free, I have to do a son and dance when I recieve mail haha

Camp Del Oro
    20864 Rector Road
    Nevada City, CA 95959

9. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Have fun Laura!! Have a safe trip!

10. TinyHoovesRanch

Thanks! I get to see all my amazing friends from different countries!

11. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    We'll be thinking of you!
    Wonderful, now we know you'll be well taken care of, while we miss you. :wink:

12. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Awww...we will miss you! If you get a chance be sure to drop in! Have a safe trip and a great time!

13. TinyHoovesRanch

Oh Im gonna try to come on here but its not looking good lol. The internet is very limited there and its also like super slow! Im soooo sad im gonna miss so much :( Dont talk about wattles while im gone lol

14. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    we will miss ya... be safe.... :hug:

15. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    What a opportunity you have. The lord is putting you where he needs you now and that is wonderful.

Congratulations. We will be here when you come home. Enjoy your time.

(I know you are already gone)