I'm Moved!!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by mystic's_mom, Jan 23, 2008.

1. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    Hey all...wow it seems like it's been forever since I have been on here!! But hubby and I are all moved into our new place and it is such a great feeling to be done with the move!!! We have been without internet for almost a week and finally got it set up today.

Our kitties love the new digs, cause there is so much more room to run around...and I love it, because I can't hear them race up and down the halls anymore as we are on the lower level!!Haha!!

Our dogs like it because they can sprawl out in more places without getting stepped on; Sophie's favorite place is right behind our couch. I like the long hallway because I can actually tucker them out, tossing their toys down the hall; comes in handy on super cold days when I really don't want to take them out for a long walk. We do have several parks nearby, which is nice too.

I miss my goaties and my horse though, and I hope to get a job soon, so I can move them up here to be nearby too.

2. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh that is just awesome Amanda! Congratulations on the move. Sounds like a great place for all your indoor critters.

Will keep you in my prayers for a job

4. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Yay Amanda! Congrats! I am so glad that you are settled! That is so wonderful :). Prayer works so well!

5. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh, and I certainly hope that you are able to move your horse and your goaties closer soon!

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Do we get to see it? How about pictures?

7. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Northern, MN
    I'll try to get some piccies today :wink: