I'm planning on doing this in fall!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    It's a USDA loan system for kids . . . . like 10 to 21 . . . .
    You can borrow up to 5,000.
    You have to get three letters of recommendation, and then you write an essay on why yuo want this loan and what your plans are, and then you send it in with $8.
    You can do a 7 year loan for a breeding program with 3.5% interest.
    One payment a year . . . .

I'm going to try for it this fall . . . . :) . . . :leap:

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Ok I am sorry, maybe I totally misunderstood one of your other posts. Didn't you say you had to sell everything and you were moving? :shrug:

3. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    We are moving this summer . . . . .so this would be after we move . . . if we don't move to Belize. . . .if . . . . :doh: . . .

:roll: I'm having a 'stupid day'. . . so I made alot of posts that don't make sense. . . sorry . . .

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Talitha,

To me it really seems like you need to sit down with your parents and have a heart to heart. You have big plans for schooling, goats, and what not, but then things seem to change every week. I would make sure that your life is in order before you get going to far into things at this point.

You had the two registered goats for 4 almost 5 months and have to sell them, your other animals and now possibly another big move. You want to make sure that you are secure before you start making huge decisions.

Just something to think about.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I agree with ...Allison :hug:

6. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Big big dreams :wink:
    I think you were also talking about a horse stable for Arabians, or getting married and having kids at 18.

Allison is right, I think you might have to postpone your plans until you know if, when, and where you're moving for sure.

Dreaming is not bad though, its good to dream.

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Agree w/ Allison 100%. I mean...you haven't even sold your goats yet or moved so I think you should probably slow down a bit and not figure out loans and goats and such, at least until you get moved and settled in. Please don't take this the wrong way. :wink: