I'm so sorry Lyrae.

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Crissa, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I'm sorry, I just couldn't figure out what was wrong in time. I feel like I killed you. I miss you so much. I'm glad that I could be with you in your last moments, and you will live on through memories and your son Orion. I just wish you could see your little grand babies that are one the way. I promise that I will find out what happened to you and make sure it does not happen to them.

Goodbye.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Oh no Crissa, I am SO sorry you lost her. She was so beautiful. I hope you can find out what happened. :( :hug:

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    :tears: I am so sorry Crissa! It's not your fault, though. I hope you find out what happened... :hug:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Crissa...you did everything you could and then some ..to try to help her...please don't blame yourself....I know it is hard to lose a goat so beautiful and sweet....I am so sorry.... :( :hug:

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Oh Crissa, I am so very sorry your beautiful girl left you, :hug: If I was near, you would be getting a very big hug and a shoulder to cry on :hug:

6. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Gonna cry.... Its not your fault. she was gorgeous and her kids will be to. I wish you the best.

7. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    crissa, I too am soo sorry about Lyrae, please don't blame yourself though. :hug:

8. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks everyone, it's so hard. I've already got a name picked out if Lyric gives me a girl. It will be Lyrae's Finale.

9. nhsmallfarmer

nhsmallfarmer New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    New Hampshire
    :hug: I am sorry to hear about lyrae dont blame your self though, I did the same thing when my Brandy passed, but afterwards I thought about it there is no way you can blame your self you didnt purposely hurt her :hug:

10. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    I'm so very sorry for your loss Crissa! :grouphug:

11. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Aww hon, I'm so sorry for your loss...I of all people know how hard it is when you lose one to blame yourself - but it happens - at least she had you to love her while she was here. :hug:

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Crissa,
    My heart just sank when I read this :tears: . Hun I am so sorry. You did do everything and you so loved her and she new it. :hug:

13. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    OMG! I am SOOO sorry you lost her! :tears: :tears: :tears: :hug:

Just know you tried your hardest and did the best you could for her. She knows that. :hug:

14. smwon

smwon Member

Aug 2, 2008
    Northern California
    That brought tears to my eyes... sometimes it just happens like that and it isn't your fault at all.

15. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Crissa, hun, I am so very sorry for your loss of Lyrae. I saw the other post with update in the title, and then this, and my heart sank.

Oh anything for you to not experience this pain. The love goes so deep for these
    precious ones in our lives, and then the grief when they are gone.

I have to believe she was waiting for you, and your voice and presence brought her so much comfort in the end.

In loving memory of Lyrae.

16. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    what a beautiful name... :hug:

17. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks Toth. I thought it fit because it pays tribute to Lyrae but still has a musical tie to Lyric.

18. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Your welcome.....that is super sweet...... :hug: :wink: :pray:

19. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh my gosh - I am sooooo sorry hunny! :hug: :hug:

20. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Poor Lyric and Orion seem to be having a hard time with it as well. First I take Heidi and Chase and they "disappear" and then I take Lyrae and she doesn't come back either. :tears: They are so confused and they hate being in the pens by themselves. I'm still having a hard time remembering that she's gone, I want her back so bad.