Im sorry! Im new.... *Pooch Test*

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by SarahFair, Apr 13, 2010.

1. SarahFair

SarahFair New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    I know yall get a lot of these but I have read and read on pooch testing and still am a little confused..
    :whatgoat:

Im still new to goats (only have owned them a little more than a month) so I dont know what a tucked bum is suppose to look like :shrug:

I got this little girl from a petting zoo type place. They keep there animals in good conditions so it is not like she was starved and is now gaining good weight back..
    (someone asked me that previously on another forum)
    Also, when I got her (about a month ago) she was in a pen with a doe that had just kidded and a young buckling. I dont know if she had been put in with a buck old enough to breed previously to this..

About last week I noticed her teats were getting a little longer (she has 4) and slightly a little more baggier and her underbelly is very much rounding out.

I took some pretty poor pooch pictures as shes not really up to the idea of me touching or even lookingy at her rear.. :shrug:

Something happend to my camera the other day and now it wont take very clear pictures :sigh:
    These are from today:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

and this one is from yesterday..
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    we need the whole area not just teh parts -- but she looks like its possible

sorry about the camera thats frustrating

and welcome to TGS :wave:

3. SarahFair

SarahFair New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Thanks!

I figure I needed a better picture..
    Took me about 10 mins just to get those. I didnt want to over do it with her so I let her be.

I guess I can go try again

4. SarahFair

SarahFair New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Ok I have 2 more.. My camera will not get far enough away to take a clear picture

This was the best I could do :(
    Seems like everytiime I take the picture she steps to the side..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Welcome to the goat spot :wave: Glad you joined us.

I had to laugh. I have to walk around some of my goats for ever it seems like to get a picture of their back end, and all I want is to see how wide they are. I think they do not want their parts shown all over the internet, :applaud: lol

Try to get some pictures not SO close up on her. It is hard to see becasue it is to close.

6. SarahFair

SarahFair New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    :sigh:

The further I get away the blurrier it gets

7. SarahFair

SarahFair New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Ok so I just *kinda* banged my camera in the area where you switch micro/macro and it seemed to have worked :cool:
    Is this one good?

[​IMG]

8. SarahFair

SarahFair New Member

Apr 13, 2010
  9. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I am not super good at this so I say possibly bred but not 100% sure

10. SarahFair

SarahFair New Member

Apr 13, 2010
    lol that is where Im at too...